𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐘 𝐃𝐀𝐘

fitting song for this chapter:   

ᴡᴇ'ʟʟ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ

Where ever the wind may sway, forbidden land will lay.

A Land who once glowed with glory, made people fear and worry.

Where ever the sun can't reach, people transformed by the curse are hiding.

waiting for their last moment to arrive, and take their suffering from them.

Closing my notebook I stand up from the soft seating making my way to leave the Apartment that I have lived in since the fall of my noble Homeland. Grabbing my keys and money I open the door and leave the House. I make my way to the Bubu Pharmacy, where I currently work.

"Greetings Qiqi, I apologize but i wasn't able to get you some Cocomilk today." You say as you enter the building. "Oh, no worries master Baizhu already got Qiqi some." The small girl replies. She looks tired as always, maybe she needs a break - i could cover the shift for her. 

"Hey Qiqi, about that little friend of yours -  YaoYao right? Maybe go outside and play with her, i can cover your shift if you'd like to" I stated as I quickly got my Lab coat from the back.

"Miss, are you sure? Qiqi doesn't want to be a burden. Miss seems pretty shaken up today" she asked worried, you just nodded and said "Just be back before the pharmacy closes alright? I heard that Baizhu won't come today so I can take you home." her eyes sparkled as she thanked you, She is one sweet Kid - like a little sister ever since you started working at the pharmacy. 

You, Qiqi and Baizhu saw eachother like siblings - a family or so.

You made your way to the back to start restocking the shelves as you heard someone entering - quickly you made your way to the front desk revealing the traveller and her little companion. Lumine.. a shame she doesn't remember you, back then you two used to be best friends. But now everything changed. 

"Hi Lumine! How are you today? And what about you Paimon?" You greeted happily.  "Hello Y/n!! Paimons Great! Lumine and Paimon are here for some research! We heard that you know a few things about Khaenri'ah??" The pack with medical herbs fell from your hand as you remembered the City. Paimon and Lumine looked confused as fo your reacting - you started sweating. 'From where do they know i have knowledge about Khaenri'ah??' You nervously laughed as you picked up the herbs and put them in the cabinet.

"Yeah indeed i know a few things, but, how come you know that I know?" you asked them with sweaty palms. 

"Oh we heard rumors that you were living here for a long time!! And our friend from Mondstadt told us!!" Lumine stated hastily, she was lying. It has been always easy for you to see through her lies - she would always start rubbing her right palm. But you decided not to Question it anymore. 

"What do you want to know?" you asked with a stern face. "Do you know about this Curse? And what happens when you get it??" 

....

silence engulfed the room as your face darkened

"It depends on the Person - some people get turned into Monsters - the now known Abyss, but some people stayed in their human form, but suffer from the same pain. And no, there isnt a cure - trying to cure it will only lead that the Person or 'Monster' gets turned into ashes. Leaving nothing but a purple sand." Lumine and Paimon looked at eachother in distress, whispering something and then nodding.

"Y/n, since we've just come back from Inazuma we'd like to take a Rest, but later on we want to continue our Journey and move forward into the Chasm - and we'd like to ask if you would join us." Paimon said sternly - which is pretty unusual for the quirky flying kid.

"We plan leaving in about one week, we got a comission from Katheryne telling us to enter it. But it'd be the best to take a strong fighter with us, so we chose you" Lumine added. 

Maybe leaving Liyue after 500 years wasn't a bad Idea? You thought of it more, the track of the abyss leads into the chasm after all..

Y/n was active as some sort of "protector" of Liyue but more like undercover. She usually tracks down the abyss to stop their attacks on Villagers and their Goods, basically she deals with everything hanging together with the abyss.

"alright I will go" The duo cheered and started to thank the Girl as she continued "But. whatever happens down in these mines. Stays. There. If some secrets get revealed - you shall not tell anyone or I will have to make sure you wont be able to tell anyone anymore." 

They all shared uncomfy glances.

"A-alright Paimon and Lumine understand! We'll get going now won't we Lumine-?" The maskot shushed the girl out of the Pharmacy, not even saying goodbye. But the Girl didn't mind, she went back to work, crafting medicine and restocking the shelves.

.

.

.

Some hours passed as you looked at the clock - 8 p.m. Qiqi should be back soon, but something felt off. as if something bad is coming, an uneasy feeling of getting watched. It was silent... 

.

.

.

Too silent..

.

.

.

The lights went out as a strong gust of wind flowed through the building, you looked outside liyue realising every light was gone - purple mist surrounding the Pharmacy as you began to wobble around. Your vision started to fade and your knees got weak. You tried to get out but it was no avail, you lost your consciousness..

.

.

.

??? POV

'why did the lights went out?' The mysterious person looked around, not seeing anything because of the lack of light - the only lead was the moon. 'what is that purple gas?!' They quickly ran up the city to the Pharmacy, using foreign power to resolve the mist.

They enter the building only to reveal a familiar girl laying on the floor..

"y/n.." They whispered in shock "I thought you were gone- i thought the curse got you.." They stared at the young woman in disbelief, not wishing their reunion would look like this. They started to leave, whispering 3 words.

.

.

.

"𝐖𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧."

HAAAYYYYYY ITS ME THE AUTHOR AND I WANTED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING QUICKLY!!! 

1. THANK YOU FOR READING!!! I'M GLAD THIS STORY CAUGHT YOUR EYE

2. PLEASE EXCUSE ANY GRAMAR ERROR, ENGLISH ISNT MY FIRST LANGUAGE-

3. UPDATES WONT COME REGULARY BUT I PLAN ON POSTING 3-4 CHAPTERS A WEEK!!! AND MAYBE 1 MORE WILL COME OUT TODAY!!!

again, i really appreciate you read this story! It means alot!!

about me:

My name is Lynx!!
I use She/He pronouns!
I'm Kaeya, Thoma, Kaveh and Dainsleif main!

Thats all!
Have a nice day