Ours [ch.08]

"And that's the end of the story of a woman who frequently visits the graves of the two people she loves the most."  said a woman closing a story book.

When the children heard the story was over, they simultaneously awww-ing with a disappointed tone and expression.

"But, Miss Sana...why do they always visit her? even though the woman often hurts them."  asked one of the sweet girls with a cute tone of voice, her name is Wonyoung.

"yeah!  That woman should be taught a lesson!"  followed a little boy who was in front of Wonyoung earlier.

after that, the atmosphere of the room became lively because the kids asked lots of questions.

Hearing several variations of the children's questions made Sana chuckle.  Exasperatedly, Sana stroked the head of one of the kids who surrounded her.

ssSShhHhhh...

"alright, calm down kids...that woman has been given a lesson that continues to haunt her until now and with that lesson it has changed her life forever.  then a small child with her pappi, they still love and care the woman even they're already die, their love never get lost." Sana said while patting the kids head on her lap.

the same girl raised her hand, this adorable treatment distracted Sana, "what's wrong Wony?"

"Do the child and her parent ever regret that they loved the wrong person?"  asked Wony innocently.

that question made Sana silent for a moment, she also asked the same thing.  did they ever regret to love me?  did they regret it all for me?.  overthinking makes her thoughts float above her head.

"Miss Sana?."

Jeonghan called while patting Sana's hand.  Sana regained her senses back to the world, she saw the kids were worried for her, she shook her head slowly.

"Okay, it's already late... you'd better go to bed!"  said Sana while holding a book and a doll it makes the kids groaned.

"can we just sleep here, miss Sana??."
"can we spend the night together??."
"yeah! i'm super boredddd!!."
"i don't want to go to sleep!!!."

said the kids. Sana sighed,, "its already midnight! tomorrow morning is time to go back to school, now c'mon! get up then go back to your bed."

the kids groaned again, but then they're go to their own bed. after then, the kids already on their bed, Sana gave them a kiss on their forehead. when Sana was about to leave, Wony's call her name.

"miss Sana." Wony called while hug her plushie.

Sana sat on the edge of Wonyoung's bed, "You need something?"

Wonyoung shook her head,, "no. can we go buy some ice cream tomorrow???." ask Wonyoung.

Sana chuckle a bit,, "yeah sure, but you must go back to sleep first! ok?."

"Ok!! but promise don't tell the other kids!!!." said Wonyoung happily.

"sure Wony." then Sana give her another good night kiss in her forehead.

after then, Sana rose up from Wonyoung's bed. She make sure the kids one by one if they already slept. then she close the room door.

🕊️🕊️🕊️

SANA POV

after I left the kids room, I headed to the agenda room to write my absence schedule for my work agenda today.

"Are the kids asleep yet?"  asked my colleague and best friend Miyeon.

i hummed,, "yup, they're super active today...but gladly i never tired of their cute habit."

Miyeon chuckle,, "they were kids anyway..duhh."

i rolled my eyes they i packed my things from my table,, "it's already midnight, i have to go back home...and tomorrow Wonyoung want me to company her to buy some ice cream without telling the other kids." i said while laughing.

"ahh i see...i like that cute girl🤭 she's so charm, smart and she loves us even tho her parent didn't care about her, but she always being positive kid!owh...anyway see you tomorrow darling! i have to clean my house!." said Miyeon bid a goodbye to me.

i just hummed while smiling. after a minute, my job is done. i grab my bag then i take my car to leave the orphanage.

yeah! you guys didn't wrong to read that! well, I've already been worked in an orphanage for about two years.  my job here is to guide as well as being a teacher for orphanage children. I loves my job and i want to try something new atleast for my good.

now I still live in the same house, I don't want to move from this house and I don't want to change this house.  lots of memories in it, I don't want to lose it for the umpteenth time, not for the umpteenth time.

I arrived at my house, I went inside, take a shower, washed my face, put some skincare then i changed my clothes.  I climbed into bed, watching drama on television. 

this is my daily life now when I'm at home, it's quiet, dry, and the weather is very cold. 

no sound of kids laughing, no one crying, no one asking to get dressed, no one whining and no one even giving me a goodnight kiss or hugging me with a warm hug anymore.

although I never felt that experience but I really need all of it now.  I still wish that I could turn back time and be given the chance to change everything in the past.

i want to know them like the other family. happy, warm, hugging like there is no day, the goodnight kiss, make a love, take a shower together, saying 'i love you' everytime, and celebrate Christmas together.

everytime i see a family I feel jealous and I want to feel it all, at least once in my life.

i turn off the TV, I pulled the blanket while facing the side of the empty bed.  I threw away the old mattress and moved Tzuyu's mattress to my room which should have been our room.

I fantasize if Tzuyu is still alive, she hugs me, listens to her heartbeat pounding every second, says 'i love you' in my ear with her innocent and her sweet voice.

it's just that if he's still alive, I'd be happy.  if only I treated them well, surely I would also feel happier.  I sighed, without realizing I was crying. 

I cried for a while until I felt tired then fell asleep by itself.  this is me every night  wake up, work, come home, then cry and continue like that. 

I wish I could disappear, I wish I could move on, but I realized that I have to continue living life without looking for another partner.  because...Tzuyu is the only hope of my life.

HEY!! I'M BACK!!! DAMNNN!!! its been more than a couple months since my last update duhh!!! how are you guys??? did you guys miss meh??? ✌️😙

anyway! see ya again!!! please leave a comment for me:> thanks..