Bowling

In a blink of an eye, you see people bowling casually. You blink and turn to look at Five who avoided eye contact with you. He let go of your hand and you sighed leaning back.

"Five..." You murmur trailing off. You didn't get a response and you bite your lip from the awkward atmosphere. You heard a shuffle beside you and saw Five moving his body towards you. His eyes fixated on you.

"Yes?" He hums, you furrow your brows confused on the random act of attention but sit up with a small smile.

"I'm sorry. I don't want to leave you but—" You apologise while grabbing both his hands in yours

"Then don't. Y/n, stay with me. Stay here with us. We can be your new family. Please, stay." Five basically begs and your eyes widen from the sudden vulnerability. He pulls your hands to his chest where his heart is. His eyes searching for an answer as he stares into yours.

"Five, I have a family..." You mumble trying to reason with the boy

"Y/n, please. I need you. I love y— I like, like you more then the rest." He switches immediately putting your hands in his lap. Blush crept on both of your faces

"Can I have time to decide?" You question and Five beams, happy with the fact you may be considering to stay.

"Of course." He replies with a smile. You turn to look behind you to see the rest of the Hargreeves have arrived excluding Vanya. Five let's go of your hands and you both lean back in your seats. Luther and Allison sitting one side. Allison sitting on top of the chair with her feet on the seat and the other side of you is Diego and Klaus.

"Look, I hate to be the one to say this, but everyone needs to prepare." Luther speaks up

"For what?" Diego questions with attitude

"To do whatever it takes to stop Vanya. I—" Luther quickly snaps back. He earns a smack on the chest from Allison with her notepad

"Luther, you aren't suggested we kill her, are you?" You question narrowing your eyes at him.

"We may not have a choice, Allison and Y/n." Luther tries to defend

"Bullshit. There's always options." Diego states

"Yeah, like what?" Five cuts in as Klaus looks at a newspaper. Diego hesitates for a moment.

"I don't know." He admits looking down

"Look, whatever we decide we need to find Vanya. And fast, okay? She could be anywhere." Luther cuts in annoyed while standing up.

"Or...here. Look at this." Klaus speaks up showing everyone the newspaper of Vanya's concert. You lean into Five, putting your hand in between his legs on the seat to keep balance. Your breath on his ear. His breath hitches feeling you so close.

"That's right. Her concert is tonight." Diego mumbles.

"Hello." A worker named Midge approaches. You pull away from Five and he lets out a shaky breath while everyone turns to the lady.

"Hm?" You hum.

"I hate to intrude, but my manager says if you're not gonna bowl, you gotta leave." Midge shrugs walking off with a plastered smile. You look over at the assuming manager as he angrily pulls out a pair of bowling shows smacking them on the table while glaring at you all.