Chapter one - Taehyun

I continue my 3 hour drive. When in the hell am I going to get there?  I think as I honk to get the goats out of my way.

A message chimes up my phone as I get into the forest. I check my phone to see it's my mom. I open it up. 

"Did you arrive yet sweetie?"

"Nope, gonna take another hour or so."

"Oh, we'll be waiting. :)

I'm about to reply to the text when suddenly a tree branch falls, causing me to stop the car. The sudden brake leaves me panting heavily. This is why they say don't text and drive.

"WHO IN THE HELL?!" I slam open my car door and get out. I check my car to see if there's any damage. After a few seconds of assuring myself that no damage has been made, I hear a rustling sound from the bushes around me. 

Please, it's getting dark and I'm middle of the forest where there's a high chance any wild creature could attack me. 

I go behind my car and peek to check. 

"Mister."

Every vein in my body shivers as I frantically turn around screaming, "AHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

I regain my composure and stare at the boy in front me, panting. "Are... you okay?" he asks.

He looks like a typical hormonal teenager. Teenager? What's a teen doing in the woods at night?

"I'm fine but, who are you?" he sighs before speaking. "Before you make any further assumptions about me, I'm gonna tell you before hand. I ran away from home." 

Then I look at his attire. He's carrying a backpack and an axe in his hand, wearing all dark clothes. He coughs and when I look at his face, I'm totally awestruck.

Though, he's wearing a cap, you can still see his big, beautiful doe eyes. And, smooth porcelain skin at it's best. "Ahem." he succeeds in catching my attention and looks at me expectantly. I chuckle, "Is there anything you need?" 

He hesitates but continues, "Can you please drop me somewhere far away?" I frown. Nah, I'm not going to do that. I cannot let a kid wander around homeless after I drop him.

I shake my head. "No way. Listen, kid. You should go back home. Your parents might be really worried." I smile, trying to convince him. "You don't know anything! Just take me somewhere, old man!" He slightly raises his voice. 

He's getting on my nerves. "I already told you, I ain't gon' do it." He lets out an angry sigh. "What's your problem? Just leave me somewhere. I won't bother you anyway!" Well, he has no idea how much he's bothering me right now.

He gets startled because of a loud bark near us. Oh, shit. "Get in!"

I push him in my car and get in. I start the car and then we drive off.

Ugh. I eventually had to help him. I groan and glance at him. He's smiling while taking a chocolate bar from his backpack. "Such a brat." I mutter under my breath. "Did you say something?" he asks.

"What's your name?" I look at him. "I am Choi Beomgyu. Age, 16." 

"You're 16?" I knew he was young but not THAT young. "Yeah." 

"Wow, you make me feel old. I'm Kang Taehyun and I'm 19." I reply. "I thought you were old, though." he says, munching his chocolate. I scoff. "Whatever." 

Now, I can't possibly leave him somewhere. He seems very stubborn, too. Idea! 

"Do you know the routes around here?" I ask him. "Not really. I was actually lost before. I was too scared to ask you for a lift because it looked like you would kidnap me for human trafficking, so I threw a branch instead." I tried my best not to punch him. 

"That's dangerous. Where do you live?" "Taejeon-dong." 

That's exactly where I am going to drop him off. 

To be continued~