FIFTEEN

Y/N'S POV:

Lewis and Eden began digging a hole in the valley. I just sat down, my gun in hand. I was reflecting on everything that had occurred. I was deep in thought, staring into nothing. Then I heard Emine ask me a question.

Emine: "What are we digging for? That is, if we are resting here and then it suddenly collides. We'd wither away! "

Lewis: "That's correct!" He looked at me with a puzzled expression.

I just sighed as I looked at them. I rose from the ground and made my way over to them. I then took a pebble and held it up high. I then let it go. Pebble then simply stood in midair.

Lewis: "How did you do that?" he wondered, his jaw agape.

Emine: "the appropriate question is, what caused it to be stuck mid air."

Lewis: "It's the same thing."

Emine: "No, it isn't!"

Lewis: "It is!"

I felt dizzy whilst they were arguing. I sat down slowly on the ground. Lewis and Emine took notice.

Emine: "What happened, Y/N?"

Y/N: "Nothing, I'm just hungry." I replied while keeping the truth hidden.

Lewis: "me too"

Y/N: "We can eat once we finish this. My bag contains a few snacks." I said.

They nodded and kept digging.

Lewis: "Are you certain the rocks will not fall on us?" He inquired while digging.

Y/N: "No," I replied softly.

We all remained silent as Lewis and Emine dug a hole in the valley. I noticed Emine looking up after a while. I kept my eyes on her. I noticed her glancing up towards the valley's crest.

Y/N: "What happened, Emine?"

Emine: "Nothing," she mumbled.

 She appeared anxious, if not afraid. She could be feeling uneasy here. Or maybe it's something else. I simply sighed. Something strange happened to me. I glanced about but couldn't find anything. I examined my injured hand. A tear fell from my eye. They wrapped my hand with bandages. They genuinely care about me. Would they be the same if they discovered the truth? I really shouldn't have done that. Sky revealed his strategy to us. That was fantastic, yet risky. It's the only way we're going to be able to save our pals and my sister. We hung up the phone. After some time, I heard a knock on the door, and my mother entered the room. She took a seat next to me. 

Y/M: "There is a school assembly tonight in favour of Y/N and your friends, Felix. Could you please go to school?" With her hand on my shoulder, she asked. 

Felix: "Are you coming, Mom?" I inquired, but saw her eyes were glistening.

Y/M: "I'm unable to attend. I could weep if I do "

Felix: "OK, mother," I responded, looking down.

Y/M: "Come downstairs for lunch," she urged as she walked out of the room.

 My eyes welled up with tears, but I grinned. Because everything was going as planned.

LEWIS'S POV:

Emine: "Well, I guess to go into the cave we need a ladder."

 She then proceeded to the tree that Y/N had previously indicated. She then picked up a few twigs and sticks that had fallen on the ground. She then handed the sticks to Y/N.

Emine: "You are talented, Y/N. Can you construct a ladder out of these? " I simply sighed.

Lewis: "Emine, really! We only need to excavate a few stairs through the wall "

Y/N: "We can't do anything, guys. The monsters will be able to find us. One will stand vigil while the other two relax. We may each take turns guarding ."

Emine: " Ok but, I believe we should just dig it down,

Y/N: "yeah"

Lewis: "ok"

We exchanged glances and returned to digging without more delay. We finished excavating a hole in the valley after what seemed like a lifetime. 

I took the bag and entered the cave

I took the bag and entered the cave. It wasn't too high, but it was enough to keep us secure. Emine and Y/N followed me in. We then took a seat.

 Emine: "Can we finally eat now?"

Lewis: "Ok let's eat I am famished."

 Y/N: "Me too"

 We then began to eat. We simply ate in tiny amounts because there wasn't much food. We laid down on the rough, rocky floor after eating. It was unpleasant, but it was something. 

Y/N: "Guys, you may relax. I'll stand guard. You've both put in a lot of effort "

Emine & Lewis: "ok"

 I'm hoping our friends discover us. I'm desperate to get out of here. I'd like to be safe. I'm hoping they informed our parents. Overthinking caused me to fall asleep. I was sitting there with a pistol in my hand. Everything that transpired is being reconsidered. I really shouldn't have done that.

What is Sky's plan? What does Felix mean by "everything is going as planned"? Is it safe for Y/N, Emine, and Lewis? Will they ever be able to leave? What is in shop for them? Is Sky's strategy going to work? Is Y/N knowledgeable about this issue? what truth is Y/N hiding?