Mu Qing x male reader/Lustful Night

You were a civil God that worked at Ling Wen Palace and Ling Wen went and sent you to drop off some scrolls to Mu Qing Palace"Man why do I have to do this and when it's night too." you said there was like another ending cycle to all this work but thinking about seeing you when you start to blush you had a little crush on him being a Martial God he must have a nice body under all those clothes you shook your head 'He probably will not be interested in a nobody like me.' When you got there you were a bit nervous and that was when a junior walked up to you "How can I help you at this late hour." he said "I have some scrolls for General Xuan Zhen from Ling Wen Palace."

The man nodded and took you to wear was he knocked on the door come in you heard a voice you both walked into the room and ended up being his bedroom and he was at his desk with some papers in front of him "General a man from Ling Wen Palace came." the junior said Mu Qing went and looked at you "Alright you can go and make sure no one comes in." we were both very confused the junior went and left "Well are you going to tell me what you're here for." you jumped a little. "I came to give you some scrolls." you said walking towards Mu Qing, you handed him the scrolls as he was grabbing them your hands touched you jumped and drop them. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to drop them please forgive me." you panic trying to grab them Mu Qing looked at you "It's okay name." he said your eyes wide and you look at him "How do you know my name."Mu Qing smiled while walking towards you back away "I have been watching you for a while and I've grown quite interesting you name."Mu Qing was in front of you he put his hand on your cheek you blushed and look away but he wouldn't let you took your chin and kissed you wrapped on arm around your waist you guys broke the kiss a trail of saliva and looked at your face it was red and that you were panting.

You shook your head and got back to reality you put your hands on his chest pushing him away "This isn't right I'm just a mere civil God I don't deserve you you're on martial arts God I'm sorry I have to go."Mu Qing was shocked you started to walk away but you felt your body being lifted and put you on his bed "Name to me you are no ordinary civil God." he laying down and kissed your neck trying to find your sweet spot started to take off your clothes you moaned when he found your sweet spot and bit it.

Mu Qing look at you and smart you look down and found that you were naked and look at how hard your member was. Then took off his clothes your eyes widen 'There is no way that will fit' "You like what you see don't worry I'll be gentle Mu Qing spread your legs and line his member to your hole and started thrusting you gasped "Ah~ I I want" Mu Qing flipped his hair and looked at you "What do you want name" you smirked it took you a few minutes then you grabbed his head and pulled him close you kissed him he was shocked and started to use his tongue to dominate you the both of you separate and a trail of saliva "It seems now I know what you want." Mu Qing said and so he started to thrust you again after a few minutes.

"Mu Qing I-I'm going to cum." you said Mu Qing then thrusted one more time hard and came filling you. He pulled out and looked at you, your face panting and flush Mu Qing laid next to you pulling the blanket over the both of you guys "That was quite nice name now you know that you belong to me make sure that no one touches you like this." Mu Qing said to you. You blushed and finally fell asleep with me again petting your head.