ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕆𝕟𝕖

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅

Los Angeles, 2020

A raven haired girl sleeps soundly with her hair a mess and her mouth slightly parted as soft snores escape. "Rosalina! You need to get up, you're going to be late." an older woman knocks on the girl's bedroom door. The raven haired girl, Rosalina, also known as Ro or Rosa, slightly jumped, falling off her bed. "Ow!" Ro exclaimed, a hand rubbing her head. "Ro, let's go!" The woman said, knocking on the door again.

"Alright, mom! I'm up!" The girl replied, using her bed to help her stand up. "You have twenty minutes before you have to leave, and you still have to pick Julie up." Ro's mother, Laura, said, before walking back to the kitchen. Ro let out a grown, dragging herself over to her closet.

"No. No. Definitely not." Ro muttered as she looks through her shirts. She stops on one shirt staring at it. "Sure, why not." She shrugged, before grabbing a pair of shirts and making her way to her bathroom. After a very quick shower, Ro changed.

She walked over to her bookshelf and smiled at the picture she had of her older brother

She walked over to her bookshelf and smiled at the picture she had of her older brother. "I wish we could have met." She whispered before grabbing her book bag and making her way down stairs. "Morning, Sweetheart." Ro's step-dad, Noah, said, kissing his step-daughter's temple. "Morning, dad." Ro smiled, kissing her step-dad's cheek. At the sound of fast foot steps Ro laughed, crouching down. "Good morning to you, too, Bailey." The girl said, petting the golden retriever.

Ro's parents divorced shortly after she was born. They were always arguing and after they lost their eldest child, Reginald, they got closer again and eight years later they had another child, Rosalina. That's when the fighting started again. They both agreed that they should get a divorce and then had another argument about custody over their daughter.

Since the two couldn't come to an agreement, they went to court, where they were granted with split custody, Laura getting most of it. Rosa would stay with her mother for two weeks and then go to her fathers for a week. When Ro was three years old, her mother started dating Noah.