Demetri x Robby x Eli 1: Tell Me You'll Stay

Demetri POV
"Oh wow your lip liner is stunning how did you do that?" A girl behind me gushes to her friend. Aforementioned friend sits down on one of the auditorium seats after coming from backstage.

"Oh my gosh it was actually this guy, Robby I think, he said his mom taught him. He's helping everyone on the dance team" the dancer girl waves her hands around in excitement.

I turn around and gently grab her chin.

"That's really incredible. He was helping everyone?" I turn her head from side to side inspecting it. She blushes. I feel her skin go hot under my fingertips.

The dancer girl nods and he friend giggles beside her. I smile at the both of them.

"Excuse me I have to go ruin someone's lipstick" I grab my things and go backstage to where the dance team had collected post-rehearsal.

"Demetri hi what are you doing here" Eli leans against a makeup desk decked-out in his dance costume.

"This is beautiful" i gesture to his lip-look, "can I try some?"

"Oh sure" Eli turns around to gather the items used.

"Robby did it actually-"

I gently wrap a hand around his neck and pull him in for a deep kiss. My other hand rests on his hip. I squeeze possibly tight enough to bruise. He melts against me and pushes his body into mine. Eli wraps his arm over my neck and places a hand on my chest gripping my shirt tightly. I pull his hips against mine and he moans into my mouth. My fingertips slip under his shirt to graze against his soft warm skin.

Eli is soft, malleable. Eager to be fucked. To be loved. To be dominated. Desperate to relinquish control. And for me. I am, of course, happy to oblige.

Although so is Robby.

"Hey you're stupid fat tongue is ruining all my hard work" we were rudely interrupted by none other than Robby Keene.

Eli pulls away from me his lips swollen and covered in spit. His makeup is smeared and he has this adorable dumbstruck look on his face.

I pull away from Eli and go up to Robby. I put my arms around his waist and pull him into a heated kiss. Our mouths move together which surprised me. I mostly expected him to beat my ass. Robby's arms move to wrap around my neck as I slip my tongue into his mouth.

Robby is aggressive. Always trying to take control. He has a strong tongue and a great hot mouth so it makes sense. He should know by now that I'm in charge. Robby backs up against a makeup desk. I can feel his knees going slack so I pull him against me with my arm that's around his waist. I use my other hand to hold us against the makeup desk. I pull my mouth away from his and he leans in trying to catch a kiss again.

"Glad you finally learned your place" I whisper, my mouth hot against his skin, and kiss his ear gently.

Eli, who was now standing next to us, was patiently awaiting his turn.

"Good boy." I tilt Eli's chin up and kiss his lips gently. Capturing his beautiful moan in my mouth.

I pull away studying my handiwork. I hold Robby's chin in my other hand and smirk. Robby frowns, pouty that he had given in to me.

"You're beautiful. Both of you." I bring in Robby for a kiss but Eli is desperate for attention. He pushes his tongue into my mouth, against both of ours. Eli uses the toe of one of his high-heeled tap shoes to push up the hem of Robby's skirt.

They had previously complained about wearing skirts (especially in front of Johnny at the inevitable performance) but they twirled so wonderfully that they didn't seem to mind anymore.

Our mouths separated but Eli still clung to us. Obsessed with our touch. Intoxicated even.

"I'm glad that we can all be like this now. I think it's time to reestablish the boundaries of our relationship." Eli attempts a serious tone but is still too out of breath and too blissful from our previous kiss.

Robby nods in agreement and attempts to wipe off some of my earlier work from Eli's perfect face. I grab his wrist in soft grip to stop him.

"I want a picture."

———————————————
Hello lovelies! Happy international women's day! Happy women's history month! I know I should've written something with women but at least I'm feeding the starving.

It will not let me add multiple images so enjoy this picture of Robby that I thought was cute. Ok I did nkotb because I went to see them in my first concert recently.

Word Count: 800