Begining

This story is about two different evolving people, who can't live without being together. A full moon brings them together more and more, making feel theirselves stronger...

A regular autumn day in castle deep in the forest, the nearest city was in 100 kilometers away, so they were isolated from civilization and tourists were not enthusiastic visit this dark place. A big goth castle towered over the forest. Only a mindless peron will go there and discover it without fear.
A werewolf pack was living there in peace and calm. They got their food on their own and share it with other members of pack. Not all people know about this close society and not all may be there. Only werewolves and vampires could be accepted to this private place.
Now all pack having a lunch.
"-Let's stand up and pray Lupus Dei for giving us food, life and other goods".- Said their leader, standing up.
Other members also stood up, joining hands in a pleading gesture.
"-Cantus lupus satura luna corpus nudus domina..."- A choir started singing in unison.
After their prayer everyone sat, except their leader.
"-A new member will come any minute. Please, be patient and gentle to him. He is younger than you all."
A servant has entered the room and bowed. All members looked at him with interest in their eyes, except one member...
"-My Lord, Attila. He is here".
A smile appeared on leader's lips.
"-Thank you. Everyone heard? Let's go and meet him. And don't forget be gentle and patient! He's very shy person".
So Attila went right to the gates, ignoring strong wind. With his cloak waving, he looked like a vulture saw its victim.
Tall and half-naked trees were possessed by a wind. Seems like there were no life, only cold and hunger. Wind howled, making all plants keen in front of its might. The winter is coming. Life will be freezed, everything will stop. But not today!
A small redhead boy was standing in front of gates, looking on the ground. His long hair were braided into a ponytail and his clothes was too big for boy's thin body. At the first look you may think that skin was gray, not beige as we used to see. Other members followed him like duck's babies do. So, leader opened the heavy gates and let boy enter inside of dark territory.
"-It's so cold there. I prefer being in warm places... This place is not for me".- Murmured boy, heating ground with shoe toe.
"-Welcome you to new home, little cuteness."- Said Attila with smile on his face, covering small shoulder with his hand.
"-M... Me? I am... Not little..."- Silently and shyly said small creature.
"-Haha, okay, as you wish. So let's go inside and then you'll talk to others. Mark, could you?".- He took his hand from shoulder and turned his head to another member.
Very tall and strong werewolf noded and took a bag with clothes, carrying to the building. Boy was surprised, because for him this bag was very heavy, and for other member it was very light. Leader went near to a new one, seems like he guard him from danger. Others also examine him, but only watching. All way to castle was silent and redhead felt uncomfortable in big group of people. Introvert, what can I say? For boy the way to castle was endless... They finally came and Attila called everyone in living room.
"-So, it's an important event for all people here. A new life here. Benjamin Buss. I remind you to be gentle and patient with him! If you are smoking, we have a special place. Yes, Mark and Charlie?"- He strictly looked at two boys.
They snorted and crossed their hands on chest. Ben turned red, because he didn't like all this public presentations and because he found one member very attractive.
"-Now rest and acquaintance."- Said leader and left living room.
"-So, let's get acquainted!"- One member slowly and very carefuly sat down near Benjamin.
"-A place full of extroverts... What could be worse?"- Redhead thought and turned his head to man.-"-Oh... Yes... You heard my name already".- Now his voice wasn't so quiet.
"-Hehe. I'm Falk-Maria".- He extended a hand for handshake.
Gentle and small hand covered other's.
"-I love double names... They are so... Inusual".
They smiled to each other and let go their hands. So other boy, who was sitting on the left side, looked at him with loving look. He kept silent a while, and then realised that he must say something.
"-Oh, sorry... I'm Markus Pohl, but everyone calling me Mark. Huh..."- He was full of enthusiasm, but in one second his face changed to melancholic. -"-I hope, that feelings are mutual... He's so nice, cute, short and small... Have long red hair... He is ideal!"- Man thought, watching on the floor.
"-Oh... His voice. So deep. As I love! And height... How much is it? Ask! Just ask!"- Ben took a deep breath and said-"-What's your height?"
"-Oh? Ah. It's two meters. Yes, I know, this is too much, huh".
"-Wow... I love... Tall... Ugh... Guys".- He turned red again and turned away to hide his red face as Mark did.
"-So, I see new relati..."- Said other member.
"-Shut!"- Mark shouted to his ally.
"-Ignore it, he is a bit hot-tempered, when you talk about his personal life aloud..."- Falk calmed down Ben, who shuddered from scream. He wanted to pat this redhead boy, but thought that he is not a fan of body contact. In fact, Ben wanted to be hugged, patted so much. Because of his family- they ignored this small boy and when revealed that he is a werewolf, after his first moon, he was sent here.
"-O... Okay".- He noded and looked at man, who watched somewhere in window.-"-Please, touch me someone... And... Kiss. Ugh, I'm too shy even for my own thoughts! Awful".- Benjamin again plunging into his thoughts.
"-So, I'm Charles. I was David, but I decided to change my name, as Falk did, huh".- Man with dark hair appeared in front of shy boy, extending a hand for handshake and pulling him out of his thoughts.
Again small and gentle hand covered other's. Charlie kissed Ben's fingers, to make Mark feel jealous. Redhead gasped and looked at man shyly. He took his hand back and looked away. A small smile touched Ben's lips. Charles smirked and left boy with his thoughts. Meanwhile Markus wanted to kill his ally for this action. How he dare to kiss fingers of his boy? Werewolves decided to sit on the floor in front of Benjamin. But he felt uncomfortable and sat down to others to get rid of feeling superiority.
"-I'm Roel. Nice to meet you!"- Said bald man. He respected redhead's personal boards and didn't extend his hand. Ben answered with smile.
"-I'm Stéfane".- Man answered dryly.
"-Oh... Seems like he is not a fan of talking. So similar. I understand him. Even a small request might be very hard to ask. Or he's trying to act? Like I'm just a piece of nothing? Hmm... Interesting".- He anylzed his last interlocutor.
Mark decided to move closer. Smell of forest came from him and redhead liked it. He also enjoyed to take a walk in forest alone. Only him and his toughts. Sometimes dark or just reasoning about life.