CHPTER 5 : WHY

nii san : Big Brother
nee san : Big Sister

CHPTER 5 : WHY

" Mai " Ryou said while trying to catch his breath

" Hazakawa , what are you doing here ? "

" I wanted to meet you "

Mai looked at her left arm , being held by Ryou .

" I'm sorry , I didn't mean to touch you " Ryou then let go of her arm .

Then Mai tried to walk away .

" Mai , wait ! "

Ryou chased Mai again . Then , Mai stopped ,

" Can you stop calling me Mai ?! Mai , Mai , it's annoying . Plus , I have dignity , too . Don't think just because you're a prince , you can drop the honority and call me by my first name ! "

" Mai- I mean .. iseri , i'm sorry "

" If you're sorry , then where were you for the past 2 months ?! "

Mai started to cry

" Iseri , i'm sorry "

" You know , I waited for you everyday in the old building , where we met . And sometimes I would go to the palace to look for you , but... "

She cried even more

" You were never there "

Ryou stood there looking at her with empty eyes

" Where were you , idiot ?! "

Mai started to wipe away her tears even though her tears appeared more and more .

" Iseri , I had always thought of you . I'm sorry for leaving you all alone , I'm sorry I broke my promise , I'm sorry we didn't find a place for you to live , I'm sorry for not being there for you , I'm sorry "

" I never want to meet you ever again , so please , leave . "

Ryou was speechless and couldn't believe what he was hearing .

" Nee san !! "

Mai's nephew , Yuta Ishida , came running towards Ryou and Mai

" Nee san ! What are you doing here ? It's getting dark and might rain soon ! Let's go home "

Yuta brought Mai home and left Ryou all alone . After Mai and Yuta arrived home , he asked

" Nee san , who was the guy with you earlier ? He seems familiar to me , but i don't really remember him . And also nee san .. His eyes were empty when he was looking at you earlier ! So scary ! I'm glad we got back home before it started to rain , i wonder how the guy is gonna go back home with all the raining ... "

After 20 minutes , Ryou finally arrived home . Ryou walked into the palace , soaking wet . Then , somebody walked into Ryou

" Eh "

A girl stopped walking and looked at Ryou

" Nii san ! Why are you soaking wet ?! Did you play in the rain ?! Your clothes ... You better change them before you catch a cold and wet the whole house "

Ryou looked at her , it was his little sister . Hazakawa Itsuki . Ryou looked at Itsuki , thinking of how cute and sweet his sister is

" Yes , yes . I know that my little lady "