A new feeling

Lilly awoke to the singing of birds outside her bedroom window, she squinted her eyes and gazed out at the dazzling sun, past the big field and the medieval gothic architecture of the large buildings on the campus. It was early morning, far too early for lessons and far too early for anyone to be awake yet. Lilly sat up in bed and picked up her glasses from the small table beside it, rubbing her eyes she scanned the room and put them on. Everyone was still fast asleep. Lilly started getting a funny feeling in her tummy and her cheeks began going a rosy red. she lifted the covers off her legs and looked down at her panties. thoughts bobbed around Lilly's head "it felt really good last time", "but what if someone hears me?" "who's gonna hear you they're all asleep?" as she struggled back and forth in her mind her body took over and she slipped her hand down her panties, she gently touched and stroked her clit holding her mouth with her other hand so she didn't make any noise. Liquid began trickling down her leg and Lilly pulled her panties down. The funny feeling in her tummy was getting stronger and she liked it, she let out little whimpers as she touched her self so she bit her bottom lip. Lilly closed her eyes and started rubbing up and down her pussy slowly. as she got further down she felt a different sensation, it got less sensitive as she went down and she had to rub even harder. Lilly moaned gently and put even more pressure until suddenly she felt her finger slide in, She gasped quietly and began to moan as she rubbed the inside of her warm pussy. liquid was dripping all over her bedsheets as she spread her legs out and began sliding her finger in and out of herself, moans escaped her mouth as she fingered her wet little pussy. She could feel it coming now and she let out a long sigh under her breath as she came. She panted wearily and wiped the steam from her glasses. lilly pulled the covers back over herself and lay in pure ecstasy for a good 5 minutes before she got up to wash her hands.