[?]

'Interesting. Just interesting, Zachary managed to create a puppet, a human-like puppet.. Without the ball joints, or known as puppet joints, fascinating.'

A man looked at his underling, or most fitting to say, his younger clone, "Yes, Prime, he managed to even trained that little puppet, turning it into his own personal toy, his personal killing machine."

The man, known as Prime as his clone calls him, hummed in response. "Very fascinating. Gamma. Bring that puppet to me, as well as the notes, everything. I want to study everything. Especially That Puppet."

The young clone, known as Gamma bowed his head, "Do not worry, Prime, I'll make sure to bring what you most desire back in here." And with that, Gamma walked out, into the cold Snezhnayan night.

Prime looked at the board infront of him, the board full of notes, results, and concept arts alike, all pinned in there.

"That puppet shall shake the world, or perhaps my research. Once i get my hands on it, and the papers detailing its creation, its programming, everything that involves her, i swear. She will be my test subject."

"I will train her to obey me, to serve me, to be my own personal toy."

"Perhaps give her hope, and Break her apart."