Chapter 5 ~Piper~

Chapter 6

Piper

I hope you enjoy it!

P.S ; I changed the cover again. I think I like this one better.

Oh, and if you guys want, you can send me banners and stuff. It would mean a lot :)

I heard footsteps approaching the kitchen.

Jason barged in and tackled me to the floor which caused me to scream in surprise.

"What the heck?!" I yelled.

"Sorry, I was running and I didn't know you were right in front of the damn door," Jason apologized, rubbing his neck nervously. It made him look adorable. Then, I realized how much space was between us. Too little space. His eyes held mine, this was a perfect for us to kiss, except we both pulled away at the last moment. His hair was slightly disheveled. I wanted to coo at how cute he looked right now.

"What happened in here? I heard a crash.." Thalia looked between the two of us and the fallen kitchen chair. She smirked. "Did you guys make out and crash the chair?"

"No!" I said at the same time Jason said, "Maybe."

I glared at Jason and he just smiled and shrugged.

"Maybe?" Thalia asked, raising her eyebrows.

"Jasey!" Drew's voice called out.

"Shit!" Jason cursed under his breath.

"Playing hide-and-seek with Drew, I see." I smirked.

"Shut up. What the heck is wrong with your sister?" Jason asked, looking around.

"Stepsister," I corrected. "And I don't know, Drew has many problems." I shrugged.

"She's pretty, but she's freaky." Jason climbed into the cabinet under the sink. It was big enough but I had a feeling he would get stuck.

Thalia snorted and closed the door for Jason, purposely slamming it on his hand.

"Ow!" Jason hissed.

"Sorry," Thalia mocked.

"Have any of you guys seen Jason?" Drew asked, opening the kitchen door.

"Yes!" Thalia chirped at the same time I exclaimed, "No!"

I gave her a confused glance and she smiled innocently at me.

"Where have you seen him, Tayrn?" Drew chimed excitedly. Thalia seemed a little pissed that Drew called her Taryn instead of Thalia so Thalia just glared.

"I'm not telling," Thalia said.

Drew glowered. "Look, I need to tell him something, so tell me or else."

"Or else what?"

"Or else!" Drew huffed.

"Tempting, by no thanks," Thalia said, grabbing a juice box from the fridge.

Drew huffed and stormed out of the kitchen, muttering a string of curse words.

"Finally," Jason said, his voice slightly muffled. "Uh, can somebody get me out of this?"

Thalia and I exchanged a glance. Apparently, we didn't know each other well because I thought she wanted to help Jason out too. We nodded and instead of helping Jason out, Thalia ran out of the kitchen and I opened the cabinet door. I laughed at Jason's uncomfortable position.

He was hunched over, his chin touching his knees. His knees were pulled to his chest and he was wincing, probably because the sink pipe was pressing on his side.

"Help please?" Jason asked me.

"Yea, yea, keep your pants on," I said, crouching and advancing towards him.

"I can't even put on pants in this position!" Jason exclaimed. "I feel like my pants are slipping off!"

"Okay, too much info, and wait, I'll get you out." I pulled him once and that caused him to groan. "Ow! Watch it!"

"Sorry," I apologized.

After about half an hour, I got him out. Turns out that it was much easier if his legs went out first. Idiot.

"Thanks, Piper." Jason thanked me, stretching out his body. I can't help but notice his muscles and a peek of his six pack under his shirt.

Stop staring, Piper. I scolded myself.

I'm officially crazy.

"I know I'm hot but will you stop checking me out?" Jason teased, smirking at me.

"I-I wasn't checking you out!" I stuttered turning away. I felt my cheeks heat up as I marched out of the room.

"Oh c'mon, Pipes, I was joking," Jason said, laughing. I was sure he forgot about his dilemma with Drew.

"You should be spending your sweet time hiding from Drew, she could pop in any moment and you'd have no place to hide," I said, walking upstairs.

"Nah, I think I'm safe with you." Jason gave me a dazzling smile.

"Drew's not scared of me, you know," I muttered, opening the door to Thalia's room.

"About time!" Thalia groaned when I stepped into her room.

"I thought that you were going to rescue the damsel in distress!" I said.

"I thought we were gonna ditch her and go up to my room and listen to The Beatles." Thalia held up her iPod.

I shrugged. "Whatever, but I saved him. I'm the knight in shining armor!"

"I'm right here!" Jason whined. "I'm not a damsel in distress either."

"You seemed like it," I retorted.

Jason rolled his eyes but a small smile played on his lips which was adorable to me.

"I hate to break your cute-couple-bickering, but I don't want to barf in my room," Thalia commented.

"Cute-couple-bickering?" I raised an eyebrow.

"The ship has sailed!" Thalia sang. "I'll put you both in a box and ship you to Galapagos island. You can do whatever you want there."

I scrunched my nose in disgust. I grabbed the nearest object to me - which happened to be a bag - and threw it at Thalia.

"Abuse!" Thalia fell off her bed because of the impact.

Jason tackled her and they started wrestling.

I've never seen anything cuter than this. Sibling relationships. If only I had a real sibling. Drew doesn't really count. She's a pain in the butt.

I watched them as they stopped and started bickering about how weak Jason is.

-----

Hey y'all! Sorry for not updating too fast, I got caught up with school work. But guess what? I'm having summer break next week! Yay!

Well, see y'all later!

Love ya!

Vote + Comment! Show your love for this book!