The gold cup finals: The truth comes out

July 15 2023, Los Angeles, 10:00AM

Jordi and liv finally arrived at the hotel their staying at for the next two days. Javier offered Jordi and liv go stay at his and ruby's house, but Jordi didn't want to bother them.

Jordi and liv are so excited to be parents, Jordi and liv already starting making the baby's room. But for now Jordi is focused on winning the gold cup for mexico, Jordi, needs to win the gold cup because he already lost the Nations League cup against usa, so he can't miss up this time ,even with a bad time he needs to pull this off.

Jordi is looking outside the window because he is worried if he losses the final, liv saw that Jordi was worried, liv walked up to him and hugs him from the back and puts her chin on top of his shoulder.

Liv: what are you thinking about?

Jordi: oh you know just stuff, and about the baby.

Jordi tried his best to lie, but he is a really bad liar, that's why liv knows he is lying.

Liv: are worried about the finals?

Jordi: (sighs) yeah, I just think that this is my last chance to show the fans that I can carry the team to victory, but it won't be easy because we're facing Canada, they have never won a gold cup since 2000, so they must be hungry to win the gold cup.

Liv turns Jordi around to face her.

Liv: Jordi, I know you will do amazing. I believe...

Liv puts Jordi's hand on top of her stomach...

Liv: we believe that you will win the gold cup.

Liv kisses Jordi.

Jordi: thank you.

Jordi hugs Liv as they both look out the window.

==================================
July 15 2023, Los Angeles, 3:30PM

Jordi and liv are visiting ,Javier and ruby, Jordi, and Javier were hunging out in the backyard, mean while liv and ruby were hunging out inside the house. Jordi and Javier were sitting down talking about their past.

Javier: wow, i still can't believe that your gonna be a dad

Jordi: yeah me either, But I'm happy that I'm going to be a dad. To be honest I thought you will be a father before me.

Javier: you really think that I was going to find someone?

Jordi: no, I thought you were gonna knock up someone.

Jordi said jokingly

Javier: yeah, your right. But, i'm happy I found ruby.

Javier than remember someone from their past.

Javier: hey, remember Isabella, to be honest I thought you too would end up together.

Jordi: yeah, me to, but you know things happen, that you don't expect.

Jordi says that while looking at ,Liv.

Javier: yeah, all three of us were unstoppable together, but then we both left, and never heard from her again.

Jordi: yeah, I tried to see what she's up to these days, but I can't find her or never heard from her.

Javier: yeah, I bet she's doing fine.

Jordi: yeah, me to.

For a minute there was a moment of silence, into Javier said something.

Javier: wow, we're old.