Oc Bio's

A/n: I don't own Steven universe or its characters. I also don't own the art of the characters only my Oc's

Oc Name: Nova Star

Age: 12

Sexuality: Bisexual

Gender: Female

Species: Half human-half gem. 

Gem Placement: Stomach

Gem type: Unknown but it's white with a pastel rainbow stripe down the middle. 

Family: Parents: Unknown. Adoptive family: The crystal gems. Adopted mother: Rebel Star

Abilities: Superhuman strength, can make tiny rainbows appear, healing singing abilities, mind control (Hasn't been discovered yet)

Fun facts: 

-Nova and steven share a bunk bed together. Nova on top, Steven on bottom. And not like that, you sickos.

-Nova mostly got her education at the library and online, as well as when Rebel teaches her sometimes when she's not busy. 

-Nova actually likes writing and making her own stories. 

-Nova has a secret habit of collecting pretty objects, an example would be beautiful seashells. 

Voice: Young Maria from the book of life (Should I change it?)

Looks: 

Name: Azriel

Name: Azriel

Age: Unknown

Gender: Sexless.

Pronouns: they/them

Gemstone: Moissanite

Gem placement: Top of right hand.

Weapon: Staff, that with a button pressed on its side, can turn into a double-bladed katana. Also, a pistol when Pearl isn't around.  

Family: Nova and Steven (Adoptive younger siblings) Crystal gems (Adopted family). Vi (Adoptive sister)

Special abilities: Photokinesis, which they only use in the most extreme cases. And they can pull random things from nowhere.

Love interest: Undecided (Who do you guys think it should be?) 

Fun facts: 

-Azriel actually can't talk. 

-Azriel met Rose Quartz in the war, and Rose healed them. But the cracks on their skin stayed, and it caused them to become mute. 

-Azriel was actually taught sign language from Rebel.