Chapter 19

(Narrative POV)
Today was the day you both pack your belongings and move into the cottage home with moving trucks. Although this was a long process, it was a big difference to your lives.

Your alarm clock rings, singing its morning song as you slam your hands against the bedside table. Clearly pissed off by the sound that was bickering from it.

"Morning honey" spoke out your boyfriend, sitting himself up from the warm covers that coveted you both from the coldness of your room. The pearly white blankets flew off his toned bare chest, the old scars still painted on it.

You greeted him good morning, snuggling back into the sheets. Trying to sleep in for a little longer so that your energy was prepared enough for the drive and packing.

Just then, Mae meowed angrily. Tackling you awake as she clawed your shirt, hissing for her automatic feeder to be refilled. She purred after, making sure she did not cause you any wounds.

You sigh, petting her as your boyfriend fills her feeder. Making her eyes dilate and leap back onto the ground, running for the food and completely unacknowledging your existence.

Childe pecks a kiss on your forehead as he walks to your shower with clothes and towel in hand, getting himself ready for this busy day.

"Babe, wait up! I wanna go in with you since I'm too lazy to wait for you. you take most of the warm water anyway."

You say, a rosy red spreading across Childe's cheeks. He seemed to stunned to say a word and instead, just nodded and waited for you to pick up your clothes. He seemed a bit shy with showing himself infront of you, but he loved you either way so he took that chance.

"okay lets go" you say unwittingly, a dry grin on your face as you step into the shower butt naked from head to toe. Childe was too, he just seemed to be hiding himself for you to not see.

"cmon, i wont care. We've done this before" you say dryly, turning on the warm water and wetting yourself with it. Feeling relaxed as those warm droplets enter your skin, the heat enveloping your body.

Childe on the other hand, seemed tense. He couldn't stand holding his admiration for you in, he slowly felt himself heat up at the thought of that day when you both danced the devil's tango. My did that make his heartbeat spike up and cause him to pant heavily.

His actions were brought attention to you once again, ever-so slightly gazing at your boyfriend who was tomato red in a shower. You shrugged and thought it was how hot the water was, oh boy were you wrong. The only thing hot for him in this shower was you.

"Uh i think I'm done showering" Childe states, washing off his soapy self and drying himself off with a towel. Rushing out the doors as fast as he could. He had this feelings of embarassment to say the least.

You let out a small chuckle before continuing to deep clean your hair with shampoo and oils that will help keep your hair smooth and silky.

You hummed a familiar song that you once heard during your venture in Liyue, you visioned music notes in your head. More-so a rhythm game to the melody that you tearfully sung.

It was a song you heard in Wangshuu Inn, they rumored that this song would only appear if an adeptus were to roam the area or if a certain adeptus was present. Though, it failed to convince you. Unknowingly though, an adeptus was there during the days you stayed. He was watching each and every one of your moves.

His presence was left undetected in the short days you stayed, although not mentioned in the chapters of this story. It really did happen.

"you done with your performance? We've got lots to do you know?"