THE FREAK AND THE CHEERLEADER-CHAPTER ONE-SEE YA.

Kaylee was walking down the stairs of her house, hearing her twin sister and younger brother, Nancy and Mike, arguing with each other at the door.

"Jesus, can you guys go one hour without yelling at each other?" She asks sarcastically, walking into the kitchen to get food and coffee.

"Oh, and can you go one day without wearing that uniform?" Mike asks, using the same tone that Rose used on him.

"To be fair, I HAVE to wear this uniform. I have cheer practice almost everyday." Rose defends herself, while putting bread into the toaster.  "Do you have to wear that Hellfire t-shirt everyday?" She asks, walking over to the coffee machine, pouring some into a cup, jumping onto the counter, taking a sip. Mike gives her a look, a look saying 'I'm tired of your bullshit'

"You know I'm really tired today, and I don't feel like arguing with you right now." He surrenders, throwing his hands into the air, turning around, walking out of the kitchen. Kaylee chuckles, sipping her cup of coffee, before hearing the toaster pop. She jumps down from the counter, walking over to the toaster, grabbing the toast, onto a plate, taking a butter knife out of the drawer, grabbing some butter, spreading it evenly around the two pieces of bread. She takes her time to eat the food, knowing that she only lives a few minutes away from Hawkins High, plus she had 30 minutes before school actually started.

After eating her food, and drinking her coffee, she grabbed her Walkman, grab her backpack and walked out the door. She walked to her car that was parked in the driveway, got in and started driving to school.

-AT SCHOOL-

Kaylee walks out of her car, scanning the school parking lot, seeing if she could find her younger brother, twin sister, her friends, anyone she could recognize that was close to her. She saw Chrissy, her friend that she meet in cheer, far across the parking lot. Kaylee's eyes lit up as she began speed walking across the parking lot, trying to reach her friend.

"Chris!!" She yelled as she was an isle down, waving her arm to get her attention, yet she failed. "Chriss-" she started to speak before she bumped into someone, resulting in her falling onto her ass. "Ow!" She exclaimed, her eyes shut closed.

"Jesus! I'm sorry." She heard a familiar voice speak, Kaylee opens her eyes to see the one and only Eddie Munson standing in front of her. Kaylee definitely had feelings for the boy. But she threw those feelings down the drain, knowing that the two wouldn't fit into the couple norms. Plus, Kaylee already had a love of her own... "Here, let me help you up." He offered, reaching out both his hands for her to grab. Of course she accepts the kinda offer, grabbing both his hands, the metal feeling of his rings grazing her hands as they sat in his, butterflies flew in Kaylee's stomach as she got up, wiping the back of her skirt, making sure that there was not dirt and grime stick on her clothes, like gum stuck at the bottom of a classroom desk. Kaylee stands with Eddie for a few seconds, looking at his beautiful chocolate brown eyes that shines as the sunlight reflected off of them, his gorgeous curly brown hair that moved in the wind. God she was in love. After a few moments of silence between the two, Kaylee decided to speak up.

"Well, uh, thanks for helping me up Munson. And sorry for bumping into you." Kaylee was surprised at her courage to speak, she could barely talk to him when they talked briefly when she picked up Mike from Hellfire club. She kept stumbling over her words, which made her cheeks flush a bright pink in embarrassment.

"Yeah, yeah, no problem, don't worry about it." He reassures, they stand there again, in silence, it's wasn't awkward, but it want not awkward. They looks at each other's features, Eddie's curly dark brown rock hair, brown eyes, his amazing sense in fashion, his hands. Oh, his hands. The way that his rings sat perfectly on each one of his fingers. Oh, the way Kaylee would give anything just to play with his hair, hold his face, mess with his rings. Eddie stared at her perfectly straight light brown hair, her hazel eyes, and her perfectly plump lips, that Eddie wishes he could kiss.

"Kaylee!" They hear a yell from behind the girl. Kaylee turns her body to see Andy, a jock on the basketball team, Andy and Kaylee were together, they've been together for three years or so now, as time went on, Kaylee had lost interest in him, but still continued to date him so she wouldn't break his heart or anything. "Babe, let's go! Stop talking to that freak!" He yelled, as he leaned on his car. Kaylee turns back to Eddie.

"Well, I'll catch you later." She says, giving him a friendly smile, turning around to walk over to Andy.

"See ya." Eddie says, putting his hands in his pockets, turning to walk into the school.