The Silver Trailer

Darkness filled her room, she had been taken to a place unfamiliar, yet calming to her. In the distance there's a figure cladded in red. 

The figures looks over a cliff staring at the shattered moon.  It begins to sway as if to turn around. As the figure turns however it begins to fade into rose petals. She screams calling out to it, however no reply was given. Instead the girl was met with the feeling of heavy breathing. A grimm. A dark entity created from hatred and death. The same monster's that were responsible for her father's death.

Her cloak sways in the wind as her hands form projectiles. Fragments of silver flow creating her preferred weapon. Bolting in the air the girl gracefully turns shooting three silver arrows towards the beast.

Hitting her target, her attention is quickly turned to the on coming bird like grimm. It's target, her. It's approach, from the side. Having barely anytime to react she was left to take a defense pose hitting the ground. Looking up she sees it once more charge. Smirking she disappeared. The creature was left aiming at no target and it's course was already set. No turning now.

As soon as the creature was minutes from hitting the ground a shot could be heard. Birds flew from every direction covering the scene. This then again brought the girl to a new scene. One much darker than before. 

A man can be seen standing outside a house located near a farmers market full of screaming people. A dark shadowy figure stood there twitching as though calculating it's next move. A horse that bore no soul, only red flaming eyes and a demonic attachment in the shape of only hells finest. A sword in the figures hand dragged the ground as it inched closer and closer.

With no escape, like clock work the man charged forward. The ugly beast match his pace and soon all that was left was a scene of horror.

A scene of blood, a man cut completely in half, and a demon staring at his lifeless body.

She wanted to scream but no sound came out.

The grimm looked at her staring through her crying eyes.

With a final twitch the girl shot out of bed, breathing heavily she was brought back to reality. She was safe, she was at home and in her bed. Her door opened to reveal a slim figure waltzing into her room. Sitting on her bed and placing a hand on her shoulder red eyes met silver.

A sigh of relief was given and the figure embraced the young girl.

"It's okay sis."