1

Enjoy!<3

TWs:

Anxiety - Panic Attacks - Abuse - Claustrophobia

I think that's it...

:]

Quackity slipped into his room, shutting the door as quickly, and quietly as possible. He didn't want them to find him.

They were already mad enough. He didn't need anymore bruises then he already had.

He stepped into his closet, making sure there was enough room for him.

Sure, he was claustrophobic, but he had to do this.

He shut the door behind him, crumbling down onto the floor.

He was in enough pain already, and he didn't need more.

Shutting his eyes, he breathed in and out, trying to forget about the feeling of walls around him.

Everything felt like it was closing in. Too loud, but too quiet at the same time.

He felt trapped. Although in reality he really was. Stuck in a closet, not being able to say anything, and breathing—

Breathing... not working for the teen as much as he wanted it to...

"Just in...and out. Not that hard... come one, you've got this..."

The boy mumbled quietly to himself, praying that they wouldn't hear him.

He tried to remember what he was told to do when he was stuck in tight spaces.

His mind was blank though. He couldn't remember the technique, let alone who taught him.

"Come on, just breathe—" he pleaded, trying to get air into his lungs.

The world felt so tight, the air felt thick. Almost like it was suffocating him.

Quackity racked his brain for any form of comfort. Why couldn't he just remember the strategy?!

"Vision... looking... focus—FOCUS! Focus on what?!"

The boy blinked back the tears that were quickly forming, threatening to fall.

If only he could remember...

Panic formed in the back of his head. It was starting to surround him. There was no getting free.

"Focus on...something, something...else?"

YES! THAT WAS IT! FOCUS ON SOMETHING ELSE!

Quackity shut his eyes tighter, trying to block the tears. He couldn't cry. Not now, not ever. He was strong. He could do this.

He tried to find something to focus his brain on. Maybe a sound...

He tried to find a constant sound, one that was there at least long enough to focus on for even a second. Just to keep his mind off his situation.

He heard...footsteps—

This was worse. Sending the boy into an all out panic attack.

Nonononononono—

Please! Not footsteps! He couldn't find him. Quackity had messed up enough already...

The footsteps were getting closer. Almost at his door.

He didn't have a lock. He was never allowed to have one. He had to keep the door open at all times. It didn't matter if he was changing, it always had to be open.

Quackity put a hand to his mouth, trying his best to muffle the sobs. He was getting louder, and so were the footsteps.

Suddenly the door creaked open, making a loud bang as it hit the wall behind it.

"BOY?! WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT CLOSING DOORS?!" His father angrily asked, searching the room for his son.

Quackity shrunk further into the floor of the closet.

Hearing his sobs, his father smiled. He turned to the closet. Of course he was there. He had no other place to go.

Quackity's eyes widened as he watched the closet door swing open. 

+++++

Welcome back to another book! Yes, I know I haven't finished the other ones... buttt— I had an idea, and needed something new to let my emotions out on. Yes, it is short, and most chapters will probably be this way—sorry... Hope you enjoyed!<3

Also, go drink something please :]