5

Sup y'all—

My writers block is starting to go away!

...

TWs: Abuse mention - foster system mention -  anxiety - slight injury mention

Enjoy!

Quackity sighed, as he sat down at his last period's desk. Last night was a disaster.

Wilbur had tried to help fix his arm, but hadn't done a very good job...

The taller was about to ask Phil, until Quackity begged him not to. In Quackity's eyes, that was horror on the spot.

There was no way Quackity was going to be weak yet again. He could handle this.

And there was absolutely no way he was going to have Phil help him. Who knows what he does to Wilbur. Maybe Phil had some kind of anger problem, and hurt him worse?

Wilbur ended up just giving Quackity more bandages...

Quackity sighed. His arm hurt so badly.

The teens teacher walked in, about to start his health class.

"Good Morning students! Today we'll be learning about the foster system. Can anyone tell me what that is?"

Quackity was bored already. Health class was by far his least favorite.

He didn't have any friends there, and the only one he knew was..Technoblade—But he sat all the way across the room.

The teen was trying to figure out something to do, to pass the time, until he heard a topic come up in the class.

"Why might someone go into the foster system?" A girl with red hair in fishtail braids asked.

Quackity straightened up, also curious about this.

"There are many different reasons," his teacher started. "Some may include a child who is not taken care of at home. Sometimes child abuse has occurred."

Quackity froze. What's child abuse...?

The topic moved on, until they were talking about how to help those children.

However, Quackity couldn't get what was said earlier out of his mind.

He knew what abuse meant, and of course he knew what child meant, but putting it together didn't make any sense...

Didn't all parents hit their children?

Every so slowly, Quackity raised his hand.

His teacher turned their head, and called on the boy.

With trembling hands, Quacking asked the dreaded question.

"W-whats child abuse...?"

The teacher smiled. "Child abuse is when a parent or guardian, even sometimes an adult hurts a child. This is very much illegal."

The room froze. At least for Quackity it did...

Thoughts raced through his mind. What was happening?

He had been abused, hadn't he?

His father had lied to him all his life...

Nobody else thought this was normal. He had been gaslighted...

Tears welled up into the boy's eyes. His entire world was spinning.

What would happen to him? What if people found out?

Surely they would send him to foster care. Quackity couldn't do that. He'd be separated from his friends. Separated from everything he knew.

Right then and there, he made the decisions to never let anyone, under any circumstance, find out.

He could live through this on his own...right?

...

Quackity snapped out of his thoughts, as someone tapped on his shoulder.

Abruptly looking up, the kid who sat next to gave him a weird look. The boy was wearing a purple hoodie.

"You good? You're literally crying." The boy blinked.

Quackity quickly ran his hands under his eyes, wiping away the tears.

"Y-Yeah.. I'm great," Quackity lied. He had to get out of here before he had an all out panic attack...

The boy looked at him skeptically. "Sure..."

Quackity forced a smile back. He nodded, and turned away.

Yep. He was fine. Everything was fine...

...

Quackity was not fine.

The boy raised his hand, quickly asking to go to the bathroom. The teacher agreed, and the younger bolted up.

Across the room, he accidentally locked eyes with Techno, who held a face of confusion.

However, it seemed like he knew something—scary.

Quackity flinched, and ran out.

+++++

UH OHHHHH~

Helllooooooo!

I'm gonna try to upload 2 times a week...but don't get ur hopes up lol—

+ this story is no where near done—