Making my dream come true

Hey, everyone . Whoever is reading this story please know that English is my 4th language so please forgive if I make any mistakes and this is my very first story so.. this is going to be short. Now let's start....
And I don't have any medical knowledge so anything I write in this story  is my mere imagination

Let's start by introducing our female lead

Name - Erin
Age- 20

Erin is an intern in SEOUL NATIONAL HOSPITAL under Cardiology surgery department .

Today is the first day of Erin's internship. She is scared , excited and happy at the same time as she walked inside the Big hospital she felt that she was nearing her dream of becoming a doctor .
She was walking towards the cardiology department. Their chief's name Dr. Han . There were total 10 interns in the cardiology department but one of them was absent on the first day due to some problems .
As Erin walked inside the cardiology department ,she went near the other interns who were standing near the registration place . All the interns waited for their chief to come . As they waited Dr. Han walked in and all the interns greeted him with a bow . Dr. Han also greeted them. He asked the head nurse for the list of the interns and he called out all their names:-
Kim yoo min
Lee he sok
Kang Sarang
Erin
Min se ok
Han ji soo
Min ji seok
Kim yoon jun
Lee yoon ji
And lastly Kanghon
All of them responded to their names except Kanghon .
Their chief told all the interns that one of their accompany intern Kanghon was unable to join the hospital on the first day due to some problems . So he will join from tomorrow, All the interns introduced themselves to eachother and Dr. Han took all of them for rounds in the cardiology department . On the first day the interns did some rounds around the cardiology department and Dr. Han taught some things to them on the first and and as the sun started to set and moon started to rise All the interns got ready to go home . All of them greeted Dr. Han and went home.