the start of the curse Part1

Mario's pov

Me, Ritchie and Brandon was on a mission in a frost to find someone who ran in so they can lose us. After a while Ritchie and Brandon have got lost so i went to find them.

i was now deeper in the forest because i had a sent of where Ritchie and Brandon are. When i found them they was pasted out on the floor so i went to see if they was ok. "Ritchie, Brandon" i said shacking them. i felt someone behind me so i spun around and it all went black.

Brandon's pov  

As me and my brother began to wake up all we see is someone the guy we was chasing before was sitting on top of Mario who was knocked out. The guy was putting something in his arm i used my magic to grab the man and hold him in the air and my brother used him magic to get Mario. I told Ritchie to put him somewhere save because he was not waking up but he was still breathing. When my brother came back the guy was all ready was not moving but he wasn't dead. "my i have a turn brother" Ritchie said i looked at him and i nodded. Ritchie tells me where Mario is so we can go back to divinus magia.

i find Mario and i pick him up. as i was going back to my brother i was costly looking at Mario to make sure that he was ok.

As i get back to my brother i see the man dead on the floor and Ritchie covered in blood that was not his "lets just go home and get Mario in the treated because i don't know what that was being put in his arm" i said and my brother just nods.

Ritchie's pov

When me and my bother get to divinus magia's island Mario still is not awake yet so i get worried "why is he not awake yet" i said as i looked at Brandon for a answer "i don't know but am taking him to lo'pho" as he said that he was waking away.

I made my way to the guild hall to see David, Kit, Inmo and Zaro. "Hi sir Ritchie" Inmo says i looks at him and say hi back and go to my seat. "where is Mario and Brandon" kit said i look at her as i take a bring form my beer and say "well Mario in not waking up and Brandon is taking him to see lo'ph" "WHAT" They all scream.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi i did this in school because my teacher wont not in so i did this hope you like it

bye my little dragons