EP. 1 | FAMILIAR TALES

.
A ghost town is located.

A town of blue fires that never seem to be extinguished.

Blue lit lanterns floating around the city motionless.

still, they're fires move as if normal.

Flames flicker due to the winds left in a
mysterious figures wake.

In the center lies a tall tower, the figure stopped in front of the door.

Holding a hand up, the large door looms over the figure, scanning it's presence.

The figure murmured a spell that couldn't be heard,

The figure unlocked the echanted door with chains with ease.

The metal sound echoed throughout the land.

One quick look around they're surroundings, they carefully step inside into the shadows.

In the center was a tower of scroll pieces that never seemed to end, each had ancient wordings engraved.
No floor in sight,

Blue torches attached to the wall.
Each wall matched the scrolls, going down and up, seemingly never ending.

Four platfroms circled around the scrolls, aligning themselves and acting as a bridge for the mystery figure.

They walked on, and held a hand to the tower of scrolls.

The figure took a moment, before swiping through the scrolls, it lasted a few
minutes before they landed on one.

The figure took the scroll, they stared at the scroll as it's wordings glowed blue.

Catastrophe was waiting upon..
.
.
.
2 gigantic snakes attacked megopolis city!
1 had red eyes, the other, blue.

The creatures roared and attacked the city, creating earthquakes.
Screams were heard, buildings fell, and loved ones died from the destruction.

People evacuated! Vehicle or not, the snakes still managed to keep up!

The blue slithered while the red roared.

A calming tune played in the air with three old ladies dancing to the tune.

The creatures noticed and roared, opening their mouth aiming for the three ladies.
Venom dripped out of their teeth.

The red attacked. Causing another quake.

The three ladies were still okay, but how?

The people saw that it was the dragon herself!

She protected the ladies with her legendary sword that was passed for generations!

"Morning, Grandma's! " Mei greeted easily, unaware of the two creatures.

"Morning, Mei. " The grandma's greeted back! And continued their session.

With the greeting done, Mei want back into action.

She hit the red-eyed snake on the head with her sword, since the two snake had their tail tied together.

They both got smacked on to a building.

Quickly taking a picture with the three ladies,
Two familiar laughs were heard on a nearby tower.

Mei turned around and saw none other then the Gold And Silver Demons

Themselves.
"Dragon Girl! It's you're worst enemies! Jin," Jins spoke first,

"And, Yin! " And yin spoke after.