Chapter 11 (Part 3)

Part 3- Liam and Danielle's Date

Liam's POV

"You are so weird" Danielle exclaimed while I took the asparagus out of my nose and she laughed.

"It's not my fault! They shouldn't have brought something I didn't ask for and I don't eat" I replied looking at the dark green stuff like it was poison.

"Very romantic of you to stick vegetables up your nose in our dinner date" she said and I smiled up at her.

"I apologize" I said and she laughed.

"Don't Liam, I'm joking. This is exactly why I love you" she stated with a grin.

"But as punishment you should order some soup and use the big spoon to eat it" she joked and I faked terror.

"Nice of you to make a joke out of my strange phobia" I accused and she beamed.

"Just 'cause I love you" she said with a wink.

"I love you too but I'm not asking you to do something you're scared of" I said and stuck my tongue out at her and she did the same.

Then we looked at the table beside us and an old rich couple was looking at us like we were the devil in the flesh, which made us have a laughing fit that ended on snorting embarrassingly, and that made us laugh even harder.

Danielle's POV

After the fun- embarrassing dinner at the fancy restaurant, Liam took me to the movies to watch my favourite film of all time.... 'Titanic', but this time in 3D.

During the 3 hours the movie lasted I cried, laughed and 'awed'.

Even Liam shed a couple of tears when Jack died, which made me smile and when he noticed, he put his arm around me and hugged me, then I watched the rest of the movie with my head on his shoulder and his head on mine.

Liam's POV

Danielle's hair smelled like vanilla and I inhaled the sweet scent through my nostrils and then let out a breath which made her look at me with a question in her eyes and I leaned in and kissed her forehead which made her give me a sweet smile.

She was everything I wanted in a girl, so sweet, yet tough, nice yet funny and I was completely crazy about her.

When I took her hands back to her house, I stopped at her doorstep, took both of her hands and intertwined our fingers then leaned in for a soft kiss.

"My gentleman" she whispered on my lips and I smiled before kissing her more deeply....