-:PROLOGUE ; Part 1

·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

"Do we have to?"

"Yes Kiri, you all need to go hunting."

"Fine."

"Yes sir."

They both said directly and firm, they nodded at there father as he did back. He turned around to face Neytiri as they both had similar plans for the day.

Lo'ak, Neteyam, and Kiri all set off to go hunting for fish hopping on there Ilus. Tuk stayed back with her parents since she hasn't too old to be taking on hunts to get stuff done. They all floated above the water discussing where they wanted to go.

"We should head beyond the reef."

"Lo'ak you know you got in trouble for that."

"Oh come on, there is plenty of fish that way."

"As long as mom and dad don't find out"

"If you get in trouble I wasn't apart of this."

"Mhm."

They both chuckled and nodded at Kiri as they both set off on the course beyond the reef, Lo'ak and Neteyam trying to out swim each other along the water. They were both competitive with each other and encouraging to set off on bad choices but that is what made them pure blood brothers.

Kiri rolled her eyes at them getting persistently faster with one another as they left her falling behind. She refused to give into their antics as they rode or just in general as she found it rather dumb.

She wanted to live a life surrounded by pure and real emotions and feelings with others, she didn't want to give in to false emotions or pointless ones. She found real love and life in the animals and plants she lived with. She hoped she could find someone to share her own interests and feelings with.

They finally arrived beyond the reef and let off there Ilus to get to Hunting. They all swam around some rocks and coral, passing some other larger creatures in the water. Neteyam was holding the hunting tool as he called for the fish, they all swam closer as they stayed still, he had the aim on a fish directly and followed it slowly incase it slowed down or swam off to not waste one. He was about to release as the fish swam off fast as it had noticed neteyam pointing at it with the tool, he rolled his eyes as Lo'ak had a smile on his face as he turned around. He could tell he found amusement from him missing and waved to take the tool.

He swayed him off and continued the process again aiming at another fish directly. He had a serious look on his face this time and bit his lips a bit, he waited as usual but acted fast this time.

Something came across and swam in-front of the arrow and struck them in the leg. They fell off there ilu as it had gotten scared and swam off in a rush. Lo'ak swam forward fast and looked and saw another fellow avatar who was apart of there clan. They all grabbed her and pulled her up towards the surface of the water quickly calling there Ilu, they gasped for air in a non voiced way.

"How did you miss the fish?"

"Don't ask me. They came out of nowhere."

"That is strange, why would she be this far out."

"We always get into mess when we are outside of the reef."

Kiri stated as they pulled her up onto the Ilu, Neteyam hopped on it as well as they all rushed back to the camp to make sure she was ok.

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

Ronal walked out with someone holding her supplies, she walked as if she had no where to be but intent grew in her eyes along with her solemn anger.

They all glanced over at her when she entered with slight worry in there eyes the water bridled across them as if they could puddle with tears at any moment breaking whatever tense situation was happening.

"What happened."

"We were hunting and she got in the way."

"Why was she in front of you?"

Lo'ak shrugged and Neteyam and Kiri shared a glance at each other. She grabbed the supplies from the fellow women holding them gracefully, finally kneeling down at her laying unconscious. She analyzed her breathing and the wound with the arrow still in it, she slowly grabbed it outward.

"AH!"

Y/N leaped forward in agony as she had fully pulled out the arrow, who knew her pain would wake her up so fast.

"Where am I!? Who!?"

Ronal grabbed Y/N by the shoulders and held her at eye level, she finally stopped freaking out so vast and finally reasoned with her without saying any words to her.

"Calm."

She nodded in confirmation as Ronal did her work on her leg, she groaned and winced in pain as she continued and the Sully family watched accompanied by Spider with Kiri in the corner.

"Mom! Where is Y/N?"

"She is here."

"Is she ok?!"

"I'm alright- sister."

Tsireya sighed and finally held her heart and calmed down, she had heard news from her brothers of the problem that occurred with her own sister, they didn't give many details especially that they were beyond the reef.

"Mom, I'm sorry-"

She looked up at her with her eyes and everyone except the sully family understood subconsciously.