- : Part 1 ; Acquantiances

·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

"Do we have to?"

"Yes Kiri, you all need to go hunting."

"Fine."

"Yes sir."

They both said directly and firm, they nodded at there father as he did back. He turned around to face Neytiri as they both had similar plans for the day.

Lo'ak, Neteyam, and Kiri all set off to go hunting for fish hopping on there Ilus. Tuk stayed back with her parents since she hasn't too old to be taking on hunts to get stuff done. They all floated above the water discussing where they wanted to go.

"We should head beyond the reef."

"Lo'ak you know you got in trouble for that."

"Oh come on, there is plenty of fish that way."

"As long as mom and dad don't find out"

"If you get in trouble I wasn't apart of this."

"Mhm."

They both chuckled and nodded at Kiri as they both set off on the course beyond the reef, Lo'ak and Neteyam trying to out swim each other along the water. They were both competitive with each other and encouraging to set off on bad choices but that is what made them pure blood brothers.

Kiri rolled her eyes at them getting persistently faster with one another as they left her falling behind. She refused to give into their antics as they rode or just in general as she found it rather dumb.

She wanted to live a life surrounded by pure and real emotions and feelings with others, she didn't want to give in to false emotions or pointless ones. She found real love and life in the animals and plants she lived with. She hoped she could find someone to share her own interests and feelings with.

They finally arrived beyond the reef and let off there Ilus to get to Hunting. They all swam around some rocks and coral, passing some other larger creatures in the water. Neteyam was holding the hunting tool as he called for the fish, they all swam closer as they stayed still, he had the aim on a fish directly and followed it slowly incase it slowed down or swam off to not waste one. He was about to release as the fish swam off fast as it had noticed neteyam pointing at it with the tool, he rolled his eyes as Lo'ak had a smile on his face as he turned around. He could tell he found amusement from him missing and waved to take the tool.

He swayed him off and continued the process again aiming at another fish directly. He had a serious look on his face this time and bit his lips a bit, he waited as usual but acted fast this time.