🔆ʙᴀʙʏ

ꜱʜɪᴘ: ꜱᴇᴜɴɢᴍɪɴ + ᴊᴇᴏɴɢɪɴ (ꜱᴇᴜɴɢɪɴ)
ɢᴇɴʀᴇ: ᴀɴɢꜱᴛ ⛓
🌼ʙᴏᴛ ~ ꜱᴇᴜɴɢᴍɪɴ
🏵️ᴛᴏᴘ ~ ᴊᴇᴏɴɢɪɴ

ᴘʟᴏᴛ: ᴡʜᴇʀᴇɪɴ ꜱᴇᴜɴɢᴍɪɴ ᴛᴇʟʟꜱ ʜɪꜱ ᴀʙᴜꜱɪᴠᴇ ʜᴜꜱʙᴀɴᴅ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʜɪꜱ ᴘʀᴇɢɴᴀɴᴄʏ

🔆

𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Yang Seungmin, husband of Yang Jeongin who is known to be a successful CEO of a well-known company. The couple had already been married for 4 months now, Jeongin never wanted to marry Seungmin in the first place. He was forced by his mother to marry Seungmin so that he can have the title of being the CEO of his father's company.

Jeongin had a boyfriend who had cheated on him before the marriage which led him to believing that all people are after his money. Nothing really happened on the couple's honeymoon instead Jeongin went out partying just to come home drunk and yell at Seungmin.

He always made Seungmin's life miserable by always reminding him that he ruined Jeongin's happines by marrying him and making Seungmin sleep on the cold dirty floor but even after how Jeongin treated him, he'd always kept it a secret cause he had already fallen for the latter.

𝐒𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐦𝐢𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"SEUNGMIN" Jeongin shouted all the way from the dinning room. I quickly rushed to where Jeongin is at to fulfill his needs

"Where's my breakfast?"Jeongin asked me coldly without lifting his head from his phone

"I'll serve it in a minute"

After some time, I finally finished cooking and served it to Jeongin. I was so eager to know what Jeongin thinks of my cooking only to get a bad review

"eww"

"what's wrong?"

"It taste like shit, i'd rather eat outside. Thanks for wasting my time" Jeongin rolled his eyes in annoyance as he grabbed his coat to leave. Jeongin's words never really matter to me cause well i'm used to it I guess.

Time skip •

𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕

After cleaning the large ass house, Seungmin finally decided to lay down and rest. It didn't take long for him to sleep because of how tired he was. At first, It wasn't easy for Seungmin to wake up early, Cleaning the house like there's no tomorrow, Doing chores and having to suffer so much because of the marriage.

Seungmin didn't know that hours have passed because he was really tired but then he was immedietly woken up by a cold liquid slashing onto his face, when he opened his eyes he saw Jeongin infront of him holding a cup.

"Hey-"

"I was calling you for about an hour and a half and you're here sleeping?"

"Im sorry"

"Whatever just go and be ready"

"Why?"