Cheater!Ticci Toby x Reader

Once again you locked yourself in an empty, forgotten room in the mansion. This was his sixth, maybe seventh time he has done this. Again you had spotted them, Clockwork and Toby, in the spare library kissing each other and whispering how much they had both loved one another. Toby didn't know of this and acted as if he wasn't doing anything suspicious. You laid on the small bed that was placed in there as tears rolled down your face. When you are with Toby, you felt as if your worries had disappeared. Nothing else mattered in the world when you two were together, but now that you had spotted them way to many times for your liking you decided it would be best to leave. Why play into a twisted fantasy? You had still lived with your family since you're just turned eighteen. Most of the time you were gone from the house since you spent so much time at the mansion. This was like a second home to you. It was the best. Thoughts after thoughts after thoughts quickly rushed through your head as you decided to sit up rather quickly. You automatically regretted that, feeling a headache coming on. 'I should be heading home' you thought as you wiped off the remaining tears that fell freely from your face. All you wanted to was snuggle in your warm blankets while drifting off to sleep. You got up and went to the door, swiftly unlocking it. Cracking the door open, you peer into the hallway. You were met with an empty hallway, but loud laughing was heard from a few doors down. Making your way down the hallway you could hear the laughing getting louder. "Hehehe. Love you Toby~" An all to familiar voice said as you felt your heart start to slowly break once again. "Love you too Clocky!" Another voice you knew all to well said. You dashed quickly down the stairs and out of the mansion as tears rushed down your face. Never again did you want to come back here. You could barely take it being there when both of them were together. But you could never find the courage to break up with him nor accuse him of cheating. The dark forest scene passed by you fast as you saw Masky heading back to the mansion. Thankfully he was too busy talking to Hoodie to notice. The only thing that was on your mind right know was going home and to do some sleeping to get their voices out of your head. Once you were out of the forest you saw your house that was oh so close to you. All the lights were off in the house as you finally made it. You stuck your hand in your jean pockets to fish out your keys. You then unlocked the door and quietly step inside. The TV was on the living room as you walked up the stairs. On your way up you could see your father laying on the couch passed out. He was still in the same clothes dressed in from work. 'He must have come home late again.' you thought as you made it to your room. You happily flopped on your bed as you let out a sigh. After tonights event a good nap would do. "Why didn't you let me know you were leaving (Y/n)?" Toby had said as you jumped from his sudden voice. You sat up a bit as you looked down at your grey carpeted floor. "W-Well I didn't want to bother you.." You quietly said as you heard Toby crack his neck. "I wasn't busy at all. What makes you think that? I'm never busy when it comes to you" He said as he moved closer to you. Tears then danced in your vision as you tried to blink them away. With a single finger Toby lifted your face up so he could see you. You kept looking down, not wanting to see him. "(Y/n)..What's wrong? You've been acting weird for the last few days. Please look at me." He said as froze in your current position. You wanted to tell him so badly, but then you didn't want to. It has to be done. It is the perfect moment to tell. "My problem...? I-It's quite simple kinda...You and Clockwork. A-Are you cheating on m-me with h-her?" You asked as you pulled your face away from him and let out a quiet sob. Toby ticked repetitively before actually giving you an answer. "N-No of course not. I love you and only you" He said. "Please go away from me. I-I need space for a few days to myself." You said as you buried your face into one of your pillows. "(Y/n), please. I'm not cheating on you I promise. What makes you think that?" Toby asked, worriedly and scared that you had actually caught on. "Just go!" You yelled as most of your voice was muffled by the pillow. He flinched a bit as he stared at your crying self. Never has he heard you yell like this unless someone was really annoying you that badly. Without a word he quickly left from where he was at and exited out the window. You sobbed into your pillow, praying that none of your family would wake up and walk in. 'I wish this was a huge terrible nightmare.' you thought as you slowly fell asleep.