Chapter 7

"H-H-Hey now no need to scream Miss!" A male voice said as my eyes shot open. On top of me was a man that looked about nineteen years old. His hair was dyed a light blue while his eyes were a light caramel. I glare at him as I tried to push the man off. "Who the hell are you and why are you out here in the middle of the night?" I questioned as he got off me. "My name is Xander. . Are you by chance (Y/n)? (Y/n) (L/n)?" Xander questioned as he stood up. He offered a hand to help me up. Denying it, I got up myself and looked at him. "I am. Why do you want to know?" I asked as I took a look at his outfit. He was wearing a police uniform. "E-Earlier you Mother called to report you missing after your sibling told her you disappeared. They said they heard screaming and yelling. Care to explain?" Xander said as him and I started walking to my house. While we did, he had radioed in about the situation. "I. . I don't remember anything. All I remember is waking up in the forest right now." I lied. He nodded as we made it safely to my house. There was three police cars pulled up. Five police men were in front of the yard talking amongst themselves as Jo talked to one of them. Once we made it over they all turned their attention towards me. "(Y/n)!" Screeched Jo as she ran over to me and hugged me. I hugged back, smiling a bit. "You're back! I was really scared!! I thought monsters got you!" I laughed as she weakly hit me on the back. "It's not funny! I thought you died!" She sobbed. I picked her up and comforted her. Shortly after the officers left leaving me and Jo alone outside. Well minus Xander and his partner. Before he had left he slipped me a small paper and took off with another officer. Both Jo and I started to head inside quietly. Jo had managed to stop crying, but she still held onto me. My mother and father ended up hugged me and saying how grateful they were that I showed up. Of course they wanted an explanation in the morning since it was very late at night. Mother took Jo away from me after our conversation. With that I headed upstairs with the small paper still in my hand. Once I entered my room and laid down I opened the note. There was a number scribbled onto it while rushed, messy handwriting was also on it. I smiled as I set it down on my nightstand. Tomorrow I would completely forget about Toby, Jason, the rest of the creepypasta and their existence. Tomorrow I would start a normal life without having to sneak away for long period of time. Tomorrow would be the day I actually get to spend time with family. I wouldn't have it any other way.
~
Welp,
This is the ending of the story! Sorry if it wasn't really what you expected. I tried. Making a sequel for this story is a huge debate. I don't know If I want to or not. Let me know what you guys want. Anyways, that's the end and let me guys know what you want. Bye!