20

,,I don't want to bother your training, but Leo, can I take Neymar?" I asked from Leo, who seemed a bit pissed off at something. He looked at me quite many seconds and then whistled with the whistle.

,,Neymar, you're off!" Neymar froze and looked at him. Leo tilted his head towards me and Neymar's eyes met mine. He nodded and jogged to me.

,,I really don't want to bother," I said as we started to walk away to more private area but he grabbed my hand and I looked at him once again.

,,You're not bothering," he said seriously and we walked to the other side of the building which was empty, ,,are you okay?" he asked and I already wanted to cry. This question always makes me loose my mind. Because if I say, yes I'm fine, no one will never believe that. But if I say no, people take it as a sarcasm. I looked at him and just shrugged. He opened his arms and I ran to them. He was so warm. And soft. And sweaty. But I liked that.

,,I did the abortion," I whispered out, ,,and I'm so not okay Neymar," I started to sob. I tried to stop myself from crying completely but it was mission impossible, ,,how do I live on after this?"

,,Shh," he pressed my head against his chest and rested his head on mine, ,,everything's going to be okay. It takes time, but it happens. One day you wake up and you realize that your life is perfect. Imagine what I say now. Don't overthink anything and just focus on the wonderful things. Talking about the morning you wake up. You wake up and you open your eyes. Your youngest child is cuddled up against you, and your husband or boyfriend, is sleeping next to you calmly, with your older child. You smile to yourself and the thought of amazing life comes into your head. The day goes on and you all 4 enjoy the time with playing each other. Not gonna lie, I wake up to this scenario every morning and I hope it will happen one day."

,,I don't understand how you don't have a wife already. You are like a whole package," I pulled away gently and wiped my eyes.

,,Well thank you. But I think the reason is that all the women I've met are gold diggers. I haven't met my love of my life yet," he looked around and seemed somehow nervous and anxious.

,,You will find a very nice woman one day," I smiled, ,,but I'm not keeping you away from your training. You have to go."

,,I really don't want, if I'm honest."

,,Oh shut up. Is your leg still hurting?" I looked down at his leg which was already free from the cast and looked pretty good to me.

,,A little but I don't want to miss the trainings. It actually wasn't a broken bone," he smirked and my jaw dropped.

,,You lied to everybody? Neymar!" I hit his arm playfully, ,,lying isn't very nice."

,,The life needs kinda fun," he said happily and I rolled my eyes, ,,lead me to the field now."

,,You can't walk now?"

,,Oh I think I broke my leg," he said, looking down at his feet, ,,I can't move."

,,You're like a kid," I rolled my eyes once again, grabbed his shirt and pulled him towards the field.