𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎

•𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜•

𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑
𝙱𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍
𝚂𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐

--

Raz never did had a hint of jealousy with his sister Elisa.He loved his sister a lot and Elisa loves Raz a lot aswell (Both in a sibling way).

They never hated each other at all.They love their parents and their parents love them.

Their father is a scientist and the mother is a doctor and it's a nice family..

They all played,spend time together,travelling but..

Then some incident had happened...

Elisa had been missing..

Raz and his parents reported to the police about her missing.

"What do you mean you can't find her!?" Raz's father shouted at the policeman.

"There is no clues and there isn't any footprint or anyone that took her." The policeman said.

This made Raz and his mother cried and Raz's father looked away in anger and tearing up on the youngest child that was gone missing...

It was not their fault right?

RIGHT?

They did not give up on searching Elisa because they know she is alive..Somewhere...

"Since the police are completely useless,we have to find our daughter and I will not give up on our daughter." Raz's father said with still hope in his eyes.

"Are you sure honey?" Raz's mother asked and still doubtful..

Raz's father didn't answer but entered the car and it was a sign that shows 'he will never give up until he finds her' so Raz and his mother entered the car,shutting the car doors and the father started driving..

{1 hour later}

(That fucking speech thing is annoying.Whenever I do it in the center it immediately goes right which is annoying)

Raz's father kept driving still not giving up on his daughter.Raz is sleeping on his mom's shoulder while her eyes are also beginning to close but tries to stay awake..

Suddenly a gunshot was heard,Raz eyes immediately opened and Raz's father struggle to drive.

"What's happening!?" Raz's mother cried out with wide eyes and Raz eyes saw the right right in the back of the car getting deflated..

"Hang on!!" Raz's father gritted his teeth,trying to find balance but....

!𝙲𝚁𝙰𝚂𝙷!

......

......

......

......

•𝚃𝚠 - 𝙱𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍,𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑,𝚂𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐•

Raz eyes slowly opened and felt a huge headache like 25 screws pinning him in the brain.He touched his forehead to see on his fingers..

𝐵𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑑

His eyes widen in shock and horror.He wanted to scream but his throat hurts.

𝑀𝑜𝑚 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒'𝑠 𝑚𝑜𝑚!?!

Panicking,Raz looks around to find his mom only in the right side of the wood to see...

A sharp stick spiked her throat with blood  with her eyes open..

Raz felt tears in his eyes and tries to move but he couldn't move because of an injury.

"Raz?Raz!" A familiar voice shout out and he recognised it's his father voice..

"Oh my god Raz!" His father said in horror and shock to see his wife getting brutal demise by the car..

"I am sorry Evelyn.." His father said and tears was in his eyes aswell but wipped them off quickly.He needed to be strong for his son to survive..

"Come on Raz,I know your mother is...Dead but we have to go somewhere saf-" Suddenly a bullet shot in his leg he fell down and groaned in pain.

"Father!" Raz cries and tries to reach him but he couldn't move,he is fragile now is he?

His father tries to grab Raz with his left hand but the hands gets shot aswell making his father cry in pain..

"You never should have got the promotion.." A unknown voice said.

Raz's father eyes widen is shock as if he knew who's voice that is.He turned back and gritted his teeth to see a scientist with white clothes and a symbol on the left side.

"YOU BASTAR-" His voice stopped as his head was shot,leaving a hole in the forehead..

"F-father.." Raz was crying a lot but soon something sharp struck on his arm to see a dart like thing..

The darkness consumed him as Raz closed his eyes...

"You will be my perfect....

𝐸𝑥𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡.."

•𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝙾𝚟𝚎𝚛•

--

So first chapter is already dark and I am sorry for that..

But I hope you enjoy the first chapter and please let me know if there are any grammar mistakes lol..