ꪑ 𝐻𝐸𝐴𝑅𝑇𝐴𝐶𝐻𝐸 ꪑ

𝕿he green-haired student rolled off his matress, landing on the floor with a thud. He blinked emotionlessy and laid there for a while, looking like a burrito. Soon, he rose to his feet, gaze glued forward when he inched forward and made his way to the bathroom.

   Izuku didn't even bother to look in the mirror as he brushed his teeth, his limbs feeling horribly weak - just as if his legs were about to give out. If he was being honest, the only thing keeping his position vertical was his skeleton.

   He dropped his clotches to the ground before slipping on the U.A uniform, kicking his pijamas to a corner and slowly leaving the place as he was done.

   Even though he barely combed his hair and did not touch a single meal, he was ready to head out - and that's what the boy did.

   Carelessy throwing his school bag over his shoulder, Midoriya walked to the door and opened them without a rush.

   At the same time, a strange.. creature sat on the window sill above the student's bed. With a slight but inaudiable sigh, he gracefully jumped down and followed the room's owner as he walked through the closed door.

   His black-with-a-tint-of-gray, feathered wings unfolded with a flutter, the ghost-like blonde silently stalking behind the greenhead until they reached the gates of U.A.

   He jumped into the air and stood over his childhood best friend, defending the student with his body from the upcoming rock. The object fell to the ground, which Izuku just ignored and carried on.

   Bakugou looked to the side from where the small stone has appeared, noticing a group of teenagers. His expression changed to a scowl as he walked up to them, giving the students a judgemental look before shoving their faces into the dirt within a second.

   Leaving them confused, he watched them struggling to stand up as he grinned at himself and quickly rushed back to his best friend.

   Because they were just best friends, or maybe less. He didn't deserve to be anything more than just his classmate. My God, how lucky he was to even meet that boy.

   But now? It has been a day since he died, and Midoriya is a complete mess about it. He's slowly stopping to care about himself, and the blonde hates to watch it.

   All he should be able to do is haunt his dreams, but turns out he can't do that either. Guess it might be some kind of a glitch. He also hasn't been sent to the heaven, in order to properly recieve a certain person to guard.

   So now, he's just left to pointlessy wander around the Earth, with no one to talk to and nothing to do. He hated it. He craved a conversation with the greenhead, or anyone else if the boy was being honest.

   As Izuku entered the classroom, the blonde instantly noticed the tense and cloudy atmosphere - everyone were so oddly quiet, to the point it sent a shiver down his spine.

   The boy sat down at his chair, he let out a sigh as he scanned the empty desk in front of him with his green gaze. Bakugou used to sit there, but now the place was empty and cold.

   Just as Deku was about to place his schoolbag beside him, a blonde-haired woman burst into the room with tears in her crimson eyes.

   "Where is my son?!" She yells, smashing the doors closed as she desperately looked around the classroom in search of her kin. Her glare landed on the not occupied table in front of the greenette.

   On the students' faces creeped a tint of uncertainty, as well as discomfort. Did U.A not tell the mother of the passed boy? Or is it something else? Izuku sat there dumbfounded, but his expression soon morphed back to a frown.