One hitter

#OneHitters #storiesbyjaydmarie

Her pussy pulsed around my dick bringing me instant release as she scratched my back.

"Ohhhhh. I'm gonna cum again." she moans as I pounded her pussy.

"You stay talking shit." I huffed pinning her hands above her head as I deep stroked. Her pussy clenched around me again and she quivered beneath me.

My muscles not as tensed as I pulled out and lay beside her. She lid trying to catch her breath as I rubbed her arm. Her muscles felt less tense then before we got to this point.

I was out with my boys when I had to snatch my women off the bar. She was talking so much shit I told her id hand her her ass for being sassy. She shrugged me off and here we off in my place. I fucked her senseless. She was gonna learn to stop trying me.

She sat up and turned to the other side with her back to me.

"You ok?" I asked rubbing her back.

"Yeah." she giggled as she scooted off the bed. I smirked and picked up my phone from my side of the bed.

'Its done.' I put my phone down happy that this was almost all over. I'd been gang waring over some turf with the Latinos. So I needed to fuck just as bad as she needed it. I laid waiting for her to return, I smirked noticing a waddle in her walk as she brought me something to drink. Before she could walk off I caged her in beside me around the waist. She giggled as I sat up and pulled her between my legs. Her back to my front.

My hands found her pierced nipples and starting playing with them. I titled her head to the side a little bit and nibbled right under her ear lobe. She relaxed into me opening her legs wider, I teasingly flicked her clit with one hand while the other stayed on her nipple. I paused briefly to scoot back bringing her with me.

"Let me take care of you." she nodded her consent. I sucked on the fingers that were on her clit and rubbed her clit earning a moan.  I slipped my hand unto her slit and gently rubbed her opening making her arch into me.

"Ohhh I found the spot?" I questioned as she gasped while I slid a finger inside her. I pumped my finger slowly and I could feel her clenching around me. I kissed her temple and coached her through her peak. She relaxed into me with a satisfactory smile on her face. She caught her breath and turned to snake down to my dick. She licked and sucked until it sprung to life. She smacked my meat across her mouth before she started giving me some the best head I ever had. Her head bobbed up and down. And I loved that she wasn't afraid to be nasty as she used her spit to massage my balls. I started fucking her mouth feeling my peak come. She sucked me dry but my dick was still standing. She crawled back up and sat in my lap taking my full size with no complaints. She made a few adjustments planted her feet and started riding my dick. Her arms locked around my neck as mine were locked around her waist guiding her.

I pounded her pussy so hard she was begging me to slow down.

"Jerome!" she breathed tired out

"Mhmm?" I question feeling her clench around me. She moaned in pleasure as I felt her quiver on top of me. Chasing my own release now. Which only took a few long strokes.

2 hrs

"My bad." She says shyly tracing my chest and abs.

"I don't want you to think I was being controlling. I just didn't want you ..."

"I know babe and I'm sorry." She says leaning over to kiss my chest. I felt the hot tears but said nothing knowing she needed to let go of something.

"It's ok babe." I coo to her. Wrapping my arms around her. "It's all ok. Whatever it is." She sniffles but nodded in understanding, I could tell she didn't trust her voice at the moment.

"You know you can tell me anything." I say to her as we laid against the head bored.

"I know." She hiccups out . "When you told me it was on at home. I thought the absolute worse. But when we got home and you stripped us..." she took a shaky breath . "I'd never been more turned on." I grabbed her hand and kissed her fingers.

"You are someone's sister, daughter, friend, mentor and so much more. Those are just a few ." I pulled her on top of me and let my dick throb against her ass. I could've feel the heat coming from between her legs.

"I could never. I'd walk away before I ever lay my hands on a female." I said seriously. She bit her lip and nodded .

"I'll let you lead." I murmured she kissed me hungrily. Explored my mouth in ways only one could dream of. She placed open mouth kisses while sucking and nippling gently in random spots before her warm mouth reach my meat.

I groaned in satisfaction as her head bobbed up and down. I helped hold her hair back and she really started giving me the business. My dick throbbed painfully before finally she opened her mouth more and I could swear I was hitting her tonsils. But she didn't complain or gag. That was enough for me to dump this load down her throat.

With a satisfied grin she crawled back up . I explored her mouth while pressing my still hard dick between her fold. The warmth alone had me ready to bust again. I held my composure tho and went slow.

She moaned at me filling her up. She gasped with each thrust as i inched inside her slowly. Once all of me was inside I rolled us so she was in her back. Her pussy now at my mercy. Her pussy juices were already having me slide out as I went to work.

"Oh fuck!" She cried out with each thrust.

"You like that shit?" I asked pounding harder. I could barely hear her say 'yes' cause she quivered beneath me as my seed filled her up.

I knew this was a fuck upon both parts but I knew deep down all she wanted was to love and be loved . And don't get me wrong so did I. What better way then bringing life into this world.