"Bonding Time"

This part is a lemon chapter and all others will have this 🍋

Please don't read this if you're underage just don't please. Stay wholesome!!!

I walk in with Toni and I see Io in the yukata I put in the room and I just realized that Toni is in a very Revealing outfit. She sits me on the couch and Io walks up to us and they both get on their knees and look at me with seductive eyes. They crawl up to me and then Io takes off her yukata to reveal her bra and panties. As I see this I start to pitch a tent and they both see it and Toni lightly grabs it.

Toni: look at what we have here Io.

Io bites her bottom lip and moves closer to us and she pulls my pants down and they almost got hit in the face my 8.5 inch shaft and they were astonished.

Toni: How do you keep this in your pants?

As She said this, Io starts licking my member and the feeling of this is insane cuz I'm a virgin but they don't know that. I see Toni massage my balls and this felt great I am trying to not explode and they slow down and start making out with each other and I was just shocked and then Toni said something.

Toni: we are deciding to share you and you get to have us both how about that?

I just nodded and then Toni just put her mouth on my member and started Bobbing her head up and down as Io and I started making out with each other. This helped me a ton cuz I didn't have to focus on pleasure. I grabbed Io's ass and slapped it and she moaned in pleasure as I felt that I was about to explode.

Cass: I'm going to cum Toni!

As I said this she suddenly stopped.

Toni: We can't have you cumming this early should we?

She just slowly jerks my member as she and Io wait for me to not feel like busting everywhere. After a while, They switched places and then Io started to suck my member and it felt so good. I started making out with Toni and a grabbed her marvelous tits and ass and slapped her ass and made her moan in my mouth and we started tongue wrestling and I won and explored her mouth

Then Io stopped and tried to insert my member when Toni stopped her.

Toni: We have to let him decide who he's fucking first.

They both get on the bed and go face down ass up and I was just looking at their asses and they both looked sexy in their own way as I put my hands on both of their snatches and rub their clits and I hear them meaning pleasure as they say something.

Toni: OHH SHIT THAT FEELS GOOD!!!

Io: THAT FEELS TOO GOOD!!

Then I unexpectedly shoved my fingers in them and Toni squealed and Io shoved her face in the pillow and moaned into the pillow as I increase the speed I finger them the louder the moans get and by this point everyone had left the party and went Home and Toni was staying with me for a couple weeks and Io is 5 mins from my house.

Both: (Desperately) STICK YOUR COCK IN ONE OF US WE ARE BEGGING YOU PLEASE!!!

I grabbed a rubber from my drawer but they stop me.

Io: We are both on the pill just Fuck us please?

I put it away and ram my member into Io unexpectedly and she squealed in pleasure and I rammed into her hard and fast as she moans so loud and I quicken the pace of my fingers in Toni as they kiss each other I keep my pace for a little bit then slow to a slow but forceful thrust and by this point Io is just moaning and she is so wet that I easily glide in and out of her. She then says.

Io: I'M CUMMING CASS!!!!

She squirts all over my legs and the bed and she looked in so much pleasure that she fell down an just laid in the bed and Toni was wiggling her ass and I rammed my shaft into Toni and started to fuck her senseless and she is clinging to the bed.

Toni: (Panting) Are... you sure... you're a virgin... Cuz you fuck like a pro.

I'm ramming into her and I feel like I'm about to release and I see Io is looking at me and says something.

Io: Cum inside of her this is her apology for what happened to you.

Toni: YES FUCKING EXPLODE INSIDE ME IM SO SORRY THIS PUSSY IS ALL YOURS JUST FUCKING EXPLODE!!! IM CUMMING FUCK!!!

After they said this I exploded and her walls were covered in my seed.

Cass: How did you know I was a virgin.

Toni: No woman I've seen you with said you fucked them. And you never had girlfriend from I found out about you.

Damn she knew.

Toni: You fuck too good to have been a virgin for that long.

Io: You could've fooled us if you said you score regularly.

I just looked at them and kissed them on the lips.

Cass: Thank you ladies so much... I love you both so much.

After this I helped the girls clean up and tell them to take the bed as I take the couch.

End of lemon

Io: so after destroying us you're going to sleep on the couch... no you're not you're sleeping in your bed with us.

I do as they say and sleep with them and the next morning they tell me that Toni is moving in with me and that Io is also moving in and we took the day to get their stuff to move them in and I showed them their rooms and they were upset.

Toni: we have separate rooms.

Cass: Yes because we have different schedules and also I do like a lil but of privacy every once in a while. Also it's so that we don't make a mess of my house and I had the rooms to spare.

They looked at me and Toni walked up to me and playfully kissed my nose and I poked her stomach with my finger and we both giggled and then Io looked at me as I walked up to and grabbed her face and light squeezed her cheeks and lightly kissed her lips. She just smiled as she kissed me back. It is such a good change of pace. It was such a nice feeling to be loved by two Beauties such as Toni and Masami well i feel like the change is warranted because i have been through alot so thank Odin for this chance.

As we lay in my bed they snuggle up to me and we went into a dreamless sleep