1

"Are you ready y/n?" Anders asked,
"No, I said I'm not going," I replied, sitting on the couch watching TV. "Oh, come on, y/n do it for me," y/b/f n replied. "Ok, fine." I get up off from the couch, going to grab my bag.

...

"Were here," Anders said, looking back at us smiling. An unfamiliar voice comes up behind you. "Sup, Lee," the man said with a smile. " What's up, barzy" Anders replied. "This is my teammate, Mathew barzal. Mat, this is y/n." Anders said to the both of us," Mat turned around to look at me. His face had a big smile on it.

" Hey y/n." I was admiring his beauty, finally I said something "hey Mat." I said with a smile. Anders and Mat walked off into the bar. Y/b/f n came up with a big grin on her face
." You two would be cute together," she said, "oh no, I don't think so," I said with a smile. Truth is, he is cute, but it's too soon.

Mats pov
I walked away, but looking back at the girl with a smile. She's beautiful.
"So..?" Anders questioned me
"What?" I replied , " Do you like her?" Anders asked. I sat there blushing. " I knew it," Anders said, laughing " I don't know" I said " come on man, I know you usually don't like girls this fast but I saw the way you were looking at her." "Yea, " I was gonna finish my sentence, but I saw y/n and y/b/f walking towards us
I instantly grew a smile,

Anders and y/b/f walked off to let us be alone. "You're beautiful," I said. " Thank you, mat," she replied in a sweet voice.

"Would you two like anything to drink?" The waiter asked. "Uh, two cocktails?," I asked, looking at her "yea that'll be good," she replied. I was looking at her admiring her beautiful eyes.

...

Your Pov
Anders and y/b/f came back "hey mat we gotta go."Alright, bye Lee," Mat replied. He looked at me with a slight smile, and he went in to hug me. "Bye y/n," he said, looking down at me with his hands on my waist. "Bye mat," I said, I walked off to the car with Anders and y/b/f.

I sat in the car looking out the window, thinking of mat. He was beautiful, his  almost black hair, his eyes. Everything about him was beautiful. I felt a light tap on my shoulder. "Y/n, were home," y/b/f said. I got up from my seat, opening the car door. I walked into the apartment and instantly went to my bed to take a nap.

...