2

Y/n pov
"You think I should tell him i like him?" You asked Anders. "Yes y/n, it's obvious you do," Anders replied

It's been a few months. You and Mat have been talking and hanging out for a while, but you haven't confessed your feelings for each other.

"Ok, ok. But I'm scared I won't get the words out, " you told Anders." I'm sure he will get the point, plus he likes you too." Anders replied. You smiled.

You and Anders went to the rink to tell Mat you liked him. You both got your skates on and went onto the ice. "So when does Mat usually get here?" You asked Anders."He usually gets here around 4:30" Anders replied.

You both skated for a few when finally Mat showed up. He went onto the ice and skated towards you with a big smile on his face. "Hey y/n, hi lee," Mat said. " Hey, mat..." You turned to look at Anders and back at Mat, who was still smiling.

"Um, Mat, can we get off the ice? I need to tell you something." You asked. "Of course, y/n."

Mats pov
We skated towards the exit. I was looking down at her, hesitant to tell her that I liked her. But it was too much, I decided to wait a bit longer or after she. Told me what she wanted to tell me. I made sure to put her first.

Y/n pov
We got off of the ice, and I was looking up towards him smiling. I was nervous, afraid he didn't feel the same. " Mathew barzal. I like you. " shit," I said to myself.
He had a surprised look on his face, but it soon turned into a smile. " I like you too." he held my hands. They were soft.

Mats pov
I kissed her. Was that too much? I thought to myself. She looked up at me and kissed me back. Still holding hands, we were smiling at each other. "Are we official?" I asked her
"Yes," she replied,

We got our gear off and went to his car.
"Would you like to go to my apartment?" He asked. "Sure," I replied
He smiled and headed to his apartment. It wasn't that far, but i was tired and fell asleep. I felt a light kiss on my cheek and woke up. I looked over, and it was Mat. I let out a slight giggle. "Were here," he said.

I got out of the car, and Mat held my hand while we walked to his apartment.

Mats pov

I was making dinner for us, I looked over at her on the couch. She was drop-dead gorgeous. I plated up the food for us, "y/n dinners ready." she got up and sat next to me, " it looks great. Thank you, Mat. " we finished dinner and went to watch a movie on the couch.

I grabbed a blanket and sat on the couch. She was laying her head on my stomach, I put my hand on her shoulder, "What movie should we watch?" I asked .
"Something romantic," she replied. " Is this one good?" I asked her." Yes, it is. " she looked up at me and smiled.

I kissed her head as she got more comfortable.

...