lu xieren.

SAY HELLO TO.
LU XIEREN!

₊˚ ✧ ‿︵‿୨୧‿︵‿ ✧ ₊˚

₊˚ ✧ ‿︵‿୨୧‿︵‿ ✧ ₊˚

PART ONE! THE BASICS.
NAME lu xieren
NICKNAMES n/a
AGE twenty-two
BIRTHDAY november 10th
HEIGHT 175cm (5'8)
ETHNICITY chinese
PRONOUNS he/him
GENDER male
SEXUALITY pansexual

NAME lu xierenNICKNAMES n/aAGE twenty-twoBIRTHDAY november 10thHEIGHT 175cm (5'8)ETHNICITY chinesePRONOUNS he/himGENDER maleSEXUALITY pansexual

୨୧

PART TWO! PERSONALITY.

THE POSITIVES.
outgoing! xieren has never had any problems with making friend. he finds it quite easy to talk to people and get to know them! his job has played a huge part in this.
caring! xieren may be one of the most caring people you could ever meet- even if he doesn't know you, if something happens, he'll worry for you.
goofy! though some may view this as a negative, xieren views it as a positive. he's always having a good time and would rather tell jokes about traumas in his life than sit around and wallow in sadness.
laid back! xieren is incredibly go-with-the-flow and let's whatever happens, happen! he is chill and tends to not freak out or grow incredibly anxious about many things.
open-book! xieren is not afraid of spilling all of his "secrets". technically, the man has no secrets, since he never keeps anything from anyone. he will tell you he got it up the ass last nigh, even if he's only just met you. he really does not care.

THE NEGATIVES.
promiscuous! xieren himself would consider this a good trait, but in reality, it isn't. his whoreness often can get him into a lot of bad situations, and it can easily take over friendships and even ruin them from time to time. he doesn't see much of a problem with this- but he is lonely. all he has is people who want him for his body.
party animal! man, some may say xieren has a problem, but he just says he's "fun loving". the guy does NOT miss a chance to drink, get high, have sex, go to the bar, any of that. it has put strain on his relationships before, even being the reason why some of them have ended.
stubborn! this GUY... he won't listen to you. if you give him real criticism and things he needs to change, he simply WILL NOT. all because you told him to. he's that sort of guy. his stances, opinions and almost anything is incredibly hard to change.
noncommital! i mean, most would guess this, but god he cannot do commitment for the life of him. the idea of being stuck in one singular thing, whether it be a job, relationship, home, for the rest of his life, makes his skin crawl. he absolutely cannot do it. unless.....? nah