Betrayal

Pain. Her whole body felt like a cold fire ran through it. The room felt cold as well. Was she dead? Maybe. A faint voice almost made her smile. Katsuki was causing a commotion from the sound of it. She forced her blue eyes open to see Mitsuki rolling her eyes towards the hallway.

Sunni slowly sat up, removing the oxygen from her nose, gently rubbing her burning eyes. Mitsuki sat beside her, "Hallie, take it slow."

"What happened," she scanned the room.

"You overdid it," the woman sighed, "they had to rush you here."

She winced and laid back, "I remember now."

A nurse peeked her head in, "Mrs. Bakugo, can I borrow you?"

The woman smiled and nodded walking into the hallway. Sunni chuckled when she heard her getting on to Katsuki. She watched his mother shove him into the room and close the door. He flipped her off before turning around, freezing in his tracks.

Sunni glared, "Are you being an asshole?"

"Maybe," he walked up to the bed and sat down beside her, "I had good reason this time."

"Share with the class."

"They wanted to keep you in a medical coma," his eyes looked her over. "There was no reason for it."

She chuckled, "I see. Is Tobias still breathing?"

He ground his teeth, "For now, until this is over and I get ahold of him."

"That's fair," she looked out of the window to see the sun beginning to rise, "How many casualties?"

"Three," he looked outside, "All civilians."

"Dammit," she let out a breath, "So what's next?"

He thought for a moment, "For you, rest. Everyone else is already on it."

"Katsuki-"

"No Hallie, I'm serious," he rubbed the bridge of his nose, "Please, I just need you to trust me."

She rested a hand on his shoulder, "I do, with my life. I just don't want to be left on the dark is all." He looked tired and stressed, he was still in full hero gear, like he was waiting. "Lay with me."

"I'll fall asleep."

"Well you're no good half dead," she teased and scooted over, "I wasn't asking."

He couldn't help but smirk at her attitude despite everything. She was the only one who could get away with speaking to him like that. He took off his gauntlets and settled beside her, wrapping an arm around her shoulders as she laid her head on his chest.
_____________
Tobias walked down the alleyway, stopping under a light. He closed his eyes as his brows furrowed, "Yuna."

The woman slowly stepped out, "Tobias."

He swallowed and looked at her, pain etched in his features, "After all this time...why?"

She bit her lip, "Because, I had no choice. When Sterling found me, he gave me an ultimatum. He was going to kill you."

"Then you let him kill me," he shook his head, "You don't sell my sister out."

Her eyes looked to the snow covered ground, "Tobias I love you, I couldn't let that happen...all of our time together, that was me."

His green eyes watched her, looking for a lie, "You should have come to me."

"I wanted to," she looked up at him.

"I need to know where he is so we can end this," he pulled her to him, "Please Yuna, I have to save my sisters life."