PROLOGUE: INTRODUCTION.

3rd person POV:

A small boy woke up in a white room. He sat up and looked around. The room had a basketball next to a tall basketball hoop, a shovel leaning on the basketball hoop, a rock with a cute face on it, and a tricycle with a flat tire.

The boy stood up slowly. He had paper white skin, and inky black hair that reached his neck. He was wearing a black t-shirt, a thin white tank top, black shorts, and no shoes.

He looked at the shovel, and picked it up. He headed towards the door, dragging the shovel that reached his hip when standing alone. He opened the door slowly, allowing all the colors from the other area to seep into the blank white room he was in.

The room was very vivid but didn't have many things to get distracted on. It had healthy green grass and a long picnic table. On the table was gardening shears, a flower crown, a bunny plush, and a baseball bat. Three kids, with skin as white as the boy, were spotted playing catch outside of the door.

"Hiki!! We were waiting for you! Wanna play catch with us?" A girl yelled as she came running up to him. She had baby pink hair being held up by a white scrunchy. She had a light pink t-shirt tucked into a beige skort.

"Aubrey! Don't get all up in Hiki's personal space! Come back here!" A tall and older girl shouted from a few feet from Aubrey and Hiki. She had long purple hair in a low pony tail, was wearing a light purple shirt with a pair of blue jean shorts. "You have to learn to respect boundaries..." She said as she facepalmed.

"No it's fine Mari! I was excited to see you guys too!" Hiki said as he hugged Aubrey back.

"Are you guys done? Hero told us he's finally ready to beat Hiki! I want to see it happen so bad.." One of the kids said. He had teal hair, a green shirt, and jean overalls. His outfit looked very plain yet unique. "I believe Sunny is there too..." he mumbled under his breath.

"Well then, let't go!" Hiki said as he ran to the colorful door, letting everyone follow behind him. The kids grabbed their stuff from the picnic table and headed off with Hiki.

They opened the wooden door. The sun shined bright in their eyes and beamed onto the puddles from the rain that just ended. They ran over to the COURTYARD, which was just a basketball court with playground equipment surrounding it. In the corner of the courtyard was a blue and white picnic blanket with two boys and one black cat sitting on it, and they were throwing an orange basketball at each other which seemed like a game of catch.

"Hey Hero!" The group said in unison. Hero was wearing a blue shirt with a jean jacket, and khaki shorts. He was sitting in a crossed leg position (criss-cross apple sauce lmao) while holding the basketball. A 12 year old boy who was wearing a purple tank top, striped shorts, and messy purple hair.

(TO BE CONTINUED.)