7

Chapter 7 Filter Fragmentation

    Seeing that Chu Yanxiao agreed, Yu Ketian was overjoyed.

    After the two of them had finished eating, she hurriedly took Chu Yanxiao to pick out clothes and do styling together.

    He tossed and tossed until the appointed time was almost up before rushing to the Azure club.

    Cui Heng talked and laughed with the men and women in the private room.

    The door opened suddenly, and everyone's eyes couldn't help but look towards the door, and their attention was instantly taken away by two beautiful figures.

    The original owner was not from a major and had no acting skills. Back then, the female supporting role of an online drama quickly entered everyone's attention and attracted a group of fans. Apart from the pleasing female supporting character, the big reason was that the original owner was really pretty.

    Her facial contours are perfect, her skin is fair and flawless, and her facial features are exquisite and majestic, so Muke Media originally positioned her as a "beautiful girl with vitality".

    It is said that "beauty is in the bone but not in the skin". Although Chu Yanxiao was beautiful in the past, it may be because of being bullied by the uncle's family for a long time, the whole person's temperament is a bit sluggish, and the most beautiful big eyes among the facial features always seem to be covered with a layer of veil Yes, a little lifeless.

    Now the veil from Chu Yan's eyes was wiped away from his smile, and he became more agile. The eyes seemed to be studded with broken stars, so beautiful that it was hard to look away.

    Cui Heng got up to meet him, with his usual harmless smile on his face, "The two sisters are too beautiful today!" The

    potbellied man sitting in the middle with one arm around a beautiful woman smiled greasy, "Little Cui, do you still know this kind of superb beauty? Why don’t you introduce me to everyone?”

    Cui Heng: “This sister is Chu Yanxiao, and this sister is Yu Ketian, both of whom are my colleagues.” The

    greasy man pushed away The beautiful woman picked up the wine bottle on the table and poured it into the empty wine glass, and stared at Chu Yan with a smile, "Chu Yanxiao, right? Come and have a drink with me!"

    Chu Yan said with no expression on his face, " Are you worthy?"

    The greasy man's smile froze a bit.

    Cui Heng squinted his eyes, "It's all here, let's drink one for Mr. Tian."

    His tone was full of hints, "Mr. Tian has a high status in the film and television investment circle, and it's worth nothing to make friends with him. Harmful."

    No matter how deeply Yu Ketian's idol filter towards Cui Heng is, she understands everything in her heart.

    She suppressed the disappointment in her heart, bit her lips, and smiled apologetically at Chu Yan, "Sorry, I didn't know it would be like this here... let's go."

    Cui Heng's smile faded, "Not today Drink this glass of wine, and no one can leave."

    A man closest to the box stood behind them and blocked the door.

    Yu Ketian's face turned pale, and she looked at Cui Heng in disbelief: "What do you mean?!"

    If she had only been ignorant of Cui Heng's filter just now, she understood that he is just one of thousands of ordinary people, not the one in her own mind. A spotless young man.