Trust me

'My head... Damn. Where am I? It's so cold and dark here... Am I dead? I'M DEAD- Wait. No I'm not. I'm not even 20 yet. Hah. Silly old Vortex.'

'Psst..'

'...I know damn well I heard that.'

'Vortex...'

'HAHAHAHA. Wow I'm going insane.'

'Get up.'

'What? Am I sitting down?'

'Get up'

'What do you-'

'Get up.'

'How? I don't even-'

'GET UP.'

'Let me speak!-'

'GET UP.'

'I DON'T KNOW HOW!?'

'GET UP, VORTEX.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vortex: "AH!" Vortex yelled as he woke up shocked. His heart drummed in his ears, He felt something sting on his forehead, It gave a light headache. He lifted his hand up to his head and rubbed his temple.

He sat on the floor trying to process everything until a loud bang blasted into his ears. He covered his ears with his hands trying to lessen the sound, It caused his head to hurt more. He groaned as he stood up, Using the support of the wall he leaned on. His back ached as if he was just thrown like a doll... 'Wait. Where am I anyway?... Oh right! The shed!... THE SHED!?' He remembered what had happened and he quickly rushed to the edge of the door and saw the Hunter looking down into something.

He hopped down and ran towards the tall grass. He looked around, Trying to look for Mono or Six. The Hunter groaned and stomped his foot, He turned around and stomped away deeper into the forest. Vortex ducked down into the tall grass to avoid being seen. He watched and waited for the Hunter to be out of sight. He slowly stood up from the tall grass, Listening just to be sure. He rushed over the hole and hopped down. He looked in front of him and saw two shadowy figures. He backed away and sniffed the air, His eyes widened as he realised who they were.

Vortex: "Mono?" He squinted his eyes and saw a brown little bag with holes, Mono. Beside him was a shadow of a little girl, Six.

Mono: "Vortex!? You...You're alive!!" Mono stood up, His body and brain automatically going in for a hug. "I THOUGHT YOU DIED." He cried out, Hugging Vortex close.

Vortex: "...You left me." He pushed Mono away. "I know I look weird but you should've said Something!" His voice cracked, His ears flopped down onto his head. Mono looked down, Guilt eating him.

Six: "He didn't. I told him to leave you." Six stood up and walked over beside Mono. Her fist rolled just in case Vortex tried anything. "So if you're gonna tear him apart, Don't. I did it. Kill me instead." She looked up at Vortex, Raising her voice and offering herself to the beast before her.

Mono and Vortex looked at each other before breaking out in laughter. Six stood beside Mono who held his bag in place as he laughed, Completely dumb-founded. Vortex leans against the wall of the underground tunnel, Clutching on his stomach. Six's expression started to shift from confused to absolutely annoyed. Annoyed that she made such a fool of herself that these two are laughing at her, Laughing real hard. She sighed as she realised that she might've overreacted.