Chapter 1 - Divorce

A/N: hiii thank you all so much for reading this book. It is just now starting but I will for sure be updating regularly so don't worry. If you see any grammar or spelling mistakes please kindly point it out. Thanks 😄

**this story is cliche so don't say I didn't warn you ;) **

________________________

5 years ago*

I sat on the leather black couch and looked at the clock. It was already nine, I was waiting for my husband to come back from work so we can enjoy a nice dinner together.

He had said this morning he would come back early so we could eat together and I had insisted on making dinner myself.

Beep* beep*

My phone alerted me that I had a text message and I opened it immediately. Seeing that it was Sebastian I was glowing with happiness, but my hopes died down when I read the message.

Won't be back in time for dinner. Don't wait up for me.

I walked to the kitchen where I had spent hours in there making dinner. I had even made his favorite, pot roast.

I never knew why but he always loved pot roast and never turned any down. I put everything up finding my appetite lost and went to the bathroom and cleaned my self up.

I went to my bed and laid down. Usually he would call me in advance and tell me why but today he didn't. I shook away my worrys and fell asleep.

The next morning when I woke up and the other side of the bed was empty. I sat up and looked around but didn't hear the water running in he bathroom.

Maybe he's making me breakfast, it's my birthday today, I thought to myself smiling. Each year since we got married he would take the day off and make me breakfast and then we would spend the day together.

I quickly changed clothes and brushed my teeth before heading to the living room. When I got there I head nothing.

"Sebby?" I called out

I walked around the penthouse but he wasn't there. Heading back to our bedroom I checked my phone but saw no messages or calls from him.

I went to the living room and turned in the TV, deciding to watch the notebook.

I sighed as the third movie I watched today ended. I checked the time, it was already six in the afternoon. I had called him several times and left a message but he never answered back.

Maybe he forgot my birthday, I thought to myself feeling sad. But then I heard the sound of the door opening and I turned to see Sebastian walking in.

"Sebastian!" I exclaimed walking up to him and giving him a hug as I took in a big waft of his axe cologne. I loved the mint freshness smell.

He gave out a tired sigh and I released him from the hug as I watched him brush his hair back with a tired face.

He had bags under his eyes. "Are you okay, Sebby" I said with a concerned look and put my hand up to his forehead but he brushed it away before walking to the table.

I followed him "Sebastian?" I asked again. He just sighed and pulled out a piece for paper and laid it in front of me. Taking out a pen he gave it to me. "Sign it Lillian"

I took the pen and read he paper. Divorce Degree. I gasped and tears brimmed my eyes. I scanned the paper and saw that he had signed it.

Looking up at him "why Sebastian, we're a perfect couple"

He then just exploded with anger. Raising his hands up in the air as he yelled out "perfect? We are nothing near perfect" he sneered

The waterworks were already falling. Never had he ever raised his voice at me. "What did I do, Sebby" I cried out clutching his arm.

He gave a hard look and pushed my hand off his arm. "Oh what did little innocent Lillian do?" He said in a mocking voice. All I could do was sob as he continued.

"You fucking cheated on me!" He said angrily then tossing me pictures. I picked them up and looked at them.

"I didn't do that!" I cried out and he snatched the pictures out of my hand.

Pointing at them he yelled "oh, well who is this, this looks a lot like little Lillian"

"But-but I didn't cheat-"

"Just meet me tomorrow at the lawyers office and you can sign it there and we can discuss other matters" he interrupted me before walking off.

I cried and picked up the pictures. It was me alright but I know for sure I didn't sleep with another man. How could this be?

I walked to our room only to find it locked so I went and slept in the other bedroom. It was empty except a bed and a drawer.

We never used that bedroom since guest never really stayed the night and we slept together in the same bedroom. Well use too.

I shut the door and laid on the bed crying my self to sleep.

The next day*

I woke up walked out, I walked to our bedroom and found the door open. It was empty. Walking into the bathroom I cleaned my self up and changed into a different pair of clothes.

Then I headed out to the kitchen only surprised to find Sebastian there. He looked up at me with a glare. "We are going to the lawyers office in half an hour, be ready slut" he said

Tears formed and I turned back to the bedroom. By the time half an hour past I found my self sitting in the passenger seat of his Lamborghini.

The tension was heavy, you could literally feel it and when we got there I got out as fast as I could. I was going to suffocate in there if I stayed any longer.

Sebastian didn't even glance at me as he walked past me with me following behind him to the office. All I could hear was the clicking of shoes and mine.

It felt like hours before we came to the right room. He opened the door and there stood a stony face man. He looked about in his mid thirties.

"Mr and Mrs. Collin please have a seat so we can file this divorce"

I went and sat down at the seat across from Sebastian. The lawyer went through the some details and finally in the end he pointed to me to sign there.

"Okay Mrs. Collin if you would please sign here, in here states that you will take all your belongings and 2 million dollars, is that alright"

"I don't want the money, I don't need it" I said confidently with tears falling.

"Right, we all know you married me for the money gold digger" Sebastian said harshly to me before the lawyer cut in "please keep quiet so we can settle this Mr.Collin"

Sebastian gave a huff and glared at the man. "I don't want the money and that's final" I said with a shaky voice and signed the papers.

The lawyer stood up and took the papers. "Okay everything is finish, I just need to file these in"

I stood up and shook his hand with tears streaming down my face. I looked at Sebastian and saw that he was giving a heated glare.

I bit back a sob and walked out the door.

It was official. I am now officially Miss. Anderson.

I am no longer Mrs.Collin.

_______________________________________
Don't forget to vote and comment. Add this book to your library to get more updates or follow me please.