Chapter 1

MaryPov:

Jackson and I we're laying down on the grass watching the sky move around birds flying around, winds moving right passed by us as if we we're in heaven meanwhile Haley was reading a book in the van "Isn't this wonderful? Ever since highschool ended right before the senior high, we've never felt this free from school?" Jackson replied, letting out a soft breath out of his mouth and nose at the same time. As he said, i agree, i haven't felt this free yet ever since.

"Mary! Come over here for a second, i need help with something" I sigh, standing up turning my head only to see my mother, Rosemary, with a basket full of edible foods.

"I'm coming! I'll be right back, jack" I stood up from where i was laying on before walking up steps on steps towards my mother, I grab the basket my mom was holding standing still while Yukiro place a blanket on the grass.

"You seem quite, mary; What's on your mind?" Yukiro let out the words, turning my head at him giving him a confused face but replied back quickly since i don't wanna make this conversation weird or awkward for him..; "Nothing is on my mind, just checking the area to search for something 'interesting'" I blurred out the words letting out a soft chuckle right before the sentence.

I look back up at the sky, enjoying the sight of the clouds turning into a weird shapes. I really love the sky so much, i couldn't take my eyes off of it, sure, i did just a few seconds ago but it's still my obsession.

"Alright, guys! The picnic area is done!" Yukiro stood up walking back to the van, probably just going to wake up the others.

I look back at jackson, he was sleeping.. he looks like an angel.. The wind brushing each hair on his face, he's just so perfect. While i was blurring my mind out full of jackson admiring, haley shook me but still couldn't get my thoughts out of Jackson.

"Mary! Mary to earth?! You there?" Haley yelled at my ears, whispering the rest of the words she has "Ah! What the heck was that for haley?!" I smacked her head enough for her to feel the pain, She yelped trembling a bit, i rolled my eyes playfully at her.

Heh, she might be annoying, but i still love her as a friend.

•°•°•(())°•°•°

Everyone was on the picnic area eating and chatting ti'll this girl name Sarah brought up something "So, haven't you guys heard about the 2 guys missing for like a month now?" "What the hell are you on about now?" Yukiro ask munching his food.

"Rumors said that they went to this weird cave hole that has this man-eaters i think, i don't know but we should probably go and check it out!" Once she finished her sentence, i choked on my food grabbing a water before choking it down to my throat "What?! Are you that insane or are you just dumb?!" I yelled, still coughing. Sarah just rolled her eyes grabbing another sandwich speaking again but with serious tone "I'm not insane; neither dumb! I just wanna check it if it's real!" "Oh god she is dumb" i mumble my words in my head.

"Screw you guys, I'm going to sleep, i don't wanna deal with this dumb idea" Haley and i stood up, walking away from the picnic area. Jeez, even haley is confused at sarah idea.

We reached the van getting inside of it. We locked the doors incase some weird pervert try getting in, i might say, the nature is pretty. I lay my head and back on the backseat meanwhile, haley was sleeping already. I sigh, closing my eyes before going in a deepening sleep.

...To be continued