LINED CARTON PACKING MACHINE

LINED CARTON PACKING MACHINEBOPP tape is used for sealing, and the sealing is smooth. Guonuo's lined carton packing machine has a wide range of applications and can be adjusted manually to adapt to the packaging of boxes of different sizes. You can spot the application of our lined carton packing machines widely in carton covering and tape sealing in food, medicine, toys, tobacco, daily chemical, electronic cigarette, and other industries.LINED CARTON PACKING MACHINE TECHNICAL PARAMETERSMachine Model GNC-05Minimum Carton Size L200×W120×H120mmMaximum Carton Size L600×W500×H500mmBelt Speed 20 m/minAir Pressure 0.6 BarSuitable Tape W48 / 60 / 75mmPower Supply 220Vac 50/60Hz 0.4KWMachine Dimension L1700 × W930 × H1510mmGross Weight 180KgLined Carton Packing Machine Features01Our lined carton sealing machine is fast and convenient to adjust the carton specification. When changing the specification, just manually adjust the width and height, which is simple and clear.02The transmission mode of this auto carton sealing machine is driven by high-power motor and belts on both sides to ensure smooth conveying operation.03Wiring or stand-alone operation can be carried out, and the upper cover and upper and lower surface sealing can be completed at one time.04The adhesive tape has precise and firm structure, smooth operation and long service life.05Our lined carton packing machine series has improved its production efficiency by 50% and saved consumables by 5-10%.

05Our lined carton packing machine series has improved its production efficiency by 50% and saved consumables by 5-10%