chapter 1

Dara's pov
"Dara!!!!!!!!" My brother shouted running after me while holding a frying pan in his hands trying to hit me with that "ahhhhh!!!!" I screamed with pure fear realising he was about to throw it towards me "you can't catch me" I said while running and laughing " you brat just wait and watch " He screamed and ran towards me in the fastest way possible I laughed once again but this time loudly after seeing him fall flat on his face " Oh my God!! My handsome face!!!" He shouted and sprinted towards me ready to hit me this time . "Yahhhh! Both of you stop right now!!" Another voice shouted which I recognised as my dad's, made me stop on my tracks along with my brother bumping straight into me. "What is this?!?!? a circus huh????" He shouted and pointed at jin, my older brother who was still holding a pan in his hand with a poker face "dad she ate my ramen!" Jin shouted back annoyance could be heard in his voice . my dad just sighed "you both are not kids and I hope you realise it soon!!!" He said and looked around the house in dissapointment and started to make his way towards the main door probably leaving for office. As soon as he left, jin turned towards me with a funny yet angry face " Look, because of you Dad shouted at me!!" Jin whisper-yelled and I pouted while crossing my arms against my chest " It's your fault you were running behind me just because of a simple ramen, brother you need to accept the fact that sharing is caring" I said holding a smile on my face and cupping his face between my palms
"Whatever" He rolled his eyes and went back to the kitchen. I just stomped my foot and headed towards my room.

2:30 Pm

At the kim's industries

Mr kim's pov. (Dara's dad)
"Yes Mr jeon the presentation was incredibly brilliant the idea and the motive of this project is perfect. Just the way I was hoping it to be." I laughed and shaked hands with Mr jeon one of the most powerful businesses man in Asia and also the father of jeon jungook.

" glad to know that you like it ,i think our company would make a great team if we work together on this " He stated and I gave a proud look "ofcourse Mr jeon." I mumbled under my breath and gave a smile once again .

"Well my son jeon Jungkook I am pretty sure you know about him ,do you?" He asked looking at me
"Ah yes who doesn't knows him" I answered
"Hmm I would suggest you to cooperate with him as well he will be a great profit for your company." Mr jeon said as he went through some files of my company.

"Ofcourse ofcourse" I thought and nodded to myself
"Even though he is quite busy these few days I will try to make him meet you"
He said and I looked at him in surprise
"Why would a high class company person like him would want me to meet his mafia son on top of that he wants to make my company sales go higher?" I thought .

"I know what your thinking, you are probably thinking why a person like me is helping a person like you, so the answer is quite simple. And that is ,you are one of the most genuine person I have ever met. Most of the time when I meet someone I see greed in their eyes. And in your case I don't ,that's one reason why I want to make your company reach the peak of success I mean it's already pretty successful but I hope you understand what I mean."
My doubts got cleared when I heard his explanation I smiled with joy and headed towards him to give him a friendly hug.
" thankyou so much for giving me a chance Mr jeon I will make sure to keep everything perfect while we will work on this deal " I smiled with joy and so did he
"Ofcourse and yes that thing about you meeting my son is important be ready on Wednesday, we will meet at the palace of diamond hotel is that okay?"
He asked hoping I would say yes
"Ofcourse ofcourse it's totally fine!!"
I said and bowed
"Don't forget to bring your family"
He stated
"Alright"
I said and shook hands with him once again before I finally saw him leaving in his car. As soon as he leaved my eyes turned cold and I dropped my smile
"Jane?" I called my assistant who was working on some files
"Yes?" He asked without looking at me.
" Jane, announce that we are having a party on this Sunday at 6 pm."
I yelled a little so he could hear it cleraly, he is quite of a person who forgets things easily but he is also a great person.
"Place?"He asked this time looking at me.
" sunrise club" I said while smirking
" it was finally time to execute my plan"
I thought and gave a evil smile to Jane,he smirked back understanding what I was going to do.

Dara's pov
"Ugly " I thought and gave a fake smile to my friend, Kevin. " girl you know right that I know what your thinking about my drawing?" He asked and raised his eyebrows. I rolled my eyes " you know right that your drawing is ugly so there is no point of asking me on how it looks." He made a weird face and answered "Yeah yeah" I looked behind me to see kuromi. My best Freind! "Kuromi!!!!" I shouted her name and to my surprise she just looked at me and scoffed making me frown but soon I realised that someone was standing beside her it was Jimin, park jimin popular boy of the school ,son of Mr park from park industries. "See cheap people screaming like mad persons to get my attention told you I have many fans" She said to jimin who was looking at me and she gave me a weird look once again and walked away with him. I felt my eyes starting to get filled with tears and before I knew it, a warm tear rolled down my cheek. " She is such a bitch I warned you that you shouldn't be freinds with her " Kevin spoke from beside me patting my head trying to comfort me. I frowned once again " bitch is a female dog and kuromi is a human how is she a bitch? " I asked earing a sigh from Kevin. He massaged him temple and looked at me again in disbelief " God you are too innocent for this cruel world" He spoke and continued patting my head.
Suddenly I heard a crowd of students screaming while standing near the enterence gate of college. "What the hell is happening now?" Kevin mumbled frustratingly and took my hand. "Where are we going?" I asked "to see what is happening, God you are innocent and stupid At the same time." Kevin spoke and I hit his head "Don't you dare to call me stupid" I pouted as we both rushed towards where everyone was gathered standing in a circle. When he reached there we saw.....

To be continued......

Short chapter don't worry next one will be long