Episode 1

Weak

Pathetic

Freak

Annoyance

Those are the words that people always call me, just because I'm different, just because I like stuff that they don't. They call me weird for liking them, but why shouldn't I like them?

It is something that I like, something that I enjoy, something that they couldn't understand. I'm what people call a lone wolf, I'm always distant from people. I don't make friends, or "pack" simply because I don't trust them to not stab me behind my back.

And when I home it isn't even better, I have a mother and baby bother. My mother is the kindest and nicest mother that I could have ever hope to have, her voice is so soft and gentle, her hugs always makes me feel warm.

And yet I have felt nothing but cold.

Since my mother was knocked up by a man, she as given birth to a baby boy. At first I was overjoyed, and how could I not be? I was going to be a big bother, and yet I regret it.

That little brat as made it its lifes job to torment me, each and every time he would steal something from me before hiding it. And most of those stuff are my figurine collection, mainly of Pokemon, dinosaurs, dragons, and Kaiju.

These make most of my childhood, the first action figure it got was a dragon and my first dragon movie was HTTYD. My second action figure was the velociraptor of Jurassic Park, and my second movie that introduced me to dinosaurs. Then there is my first Kaiju action figure of 2000Goji while my first movie was final wars.

I have posters of these franchises on my walls while also having some toys and cute plushies of them. I always smile happily as I always hope that the monsters kill the main protagonist, of course they wouldn't because of plot but still.

Anyways right now I was stomping to the kitchen angrily while my younger brother giggle happily as he sees my reaction. I narrow his eyes as he looks at me innocently, I know that he isn't what he is, I know. I simply found my stuff Godzilla plushie, much to my little brother dismay, before stomping to my room.

'I swear one of these days I will explode on that little brat.'

I thought bitterly as I sat down and looked at the profile on my computer.

Reincarnation

It may sound silly but it does have a point on my current predicament, and there was some proof of it actually happening. I dragged down one of them and asked them how they died, I was given detail.

He was stabbed by a burglar because he wouldn't let him have the money since that money was for his grandma. The robber simply got angry before stabbing him, he felt his the cold iron knife entered his body, he felt how his warm blood leaked out of his wound, and he felt how the knife was taken out, and he felt how his eyes slowly close while his life faded away.

I simply gulped as I terror literally strike me from then heavens like a lightning bolt. I was scared and terrified of my baby brother now, and I think he knows.

Anyways enough about my baby brother.

My room is my safe heaven for me, here I can let all my sadness out and cry, I can play games here and try to make some friends, and also thinking I'm detail in how to make a mod for one of my favorite games.