Chp10

Bri's pov
Well the day ended off right I wasn't mad at Matt anymore and all the guys were the same Maggie was happy with Carter and so was Winnie It was currently 12:30pm and I was watching tv and well Matt Crashed out about 2hours ago and I'm pretty sure I'm the only one awake I was starting to doze off when I heard a loud crash coming from downstairs and I guess since everyone's asleep no one else heard it I started to exit the room quietly not disturbing Matt I walked in the hallway quietly only to see Maggie exiting her room also "did you hear that to?" I whispered "yea I was gonna go check what's up" she said and I nodded we both headed down we made it down only to see a glass of water knocked over on the ground "it was probably placed to close to the tip of the counter" she said "yea let's clean it up" I said we cleaned it up and started to head up the stairs when something placed over my mouth blocking me from screaming.. then everything went black.
Maggie's pov
Me and Bri were heading up when something went over my mouth and I saw a black figure taking Bri out the door and I saw another black figure holding my neck and covering my mouth then he put a white cloth over my mouth and everything went black.......
"MAGGIE, MAGGIE WAKE UP WAKE UP" I heard and I saw something blurry it was Carter I sat up shaking "BRI, BRI WHERE IS SHE" I yelled "she's not here what happened?" Matt said frantic "I DONT KNOW LAST NIGHT WE HEARD A CRASH DOWNSTAIRS AND WE WENT DOWN TO CLEAN UP A GLASS THAT FELL OVER AND THEN WE HEADED UP STAIRS BUT HALF WAY TO BLACK FIGURES GOT US AND ONE TOOL BRI AND ONE PUT SOME DRUG ON ME" I said crying into Carters Shoulder "Guys shit I found this" Aaron said holding a note near the door matt grabbed it and read it out loud "Dear boys and Girls I have gotten Bri,want her Back? All of you come to my complex ASAP *address* then we will talk -B" of course that had to be Bart all of us looked at each other but then I noticed Hayes and Shawn gone out of all the boys "wait where's Shawn and Hayes" I asked "they went to get junk" Taylor said "well we better all head down there" Matt said and he looked like he's about to cry Matt crying, yea so Bri's really important to him we all got in a car and they all told me to stay out of the building and in the Car Carter gave me a kiss and I was so scared what might happen to them after about five minute I heard a gun fire I was light about to cry but then I remembered, SHAWN AND HAYES I grabbed my phone and called them........
Carters pov
We started to head into the building and it looked decent not bad we heard something upstairs and slowly headed up and then I saw a guy behind us and so did Cameron who shot him right away yea we were all armed we slowly headed up to wear the sound came from and we saw Bri in the corner tied to a chat and she had bruises all over her I looked over to Matt to see him looking like he was about to explode into tears I hate seeing him like this then a bunch of guys came out and of course the one and only Bart I don't even know where these guys came from honestly this house is like a maze all the rooms are linked together so if we get stuck we're screwed "alrighty boys are we gonna fight or are we gonna keep this pretty lady safe" Bart said "what the hell do you want Bart" Jack J said "well you see boys you guys hold many passwords for the government since you work with them now give me all the codes and Bri here won't die" he said pulling out a gun and holding it to Bri's head "BRI NO PLEASE" Mahogany screeched "hand the codes over" Bart said and I looked at Matt "Give him the codes Mahogany" Matt said, and lox handed Bart the laptop full of information "okay give us Bri now" Matt said "I Don't think so" Bart said and all of Bart's guys went up to us and Jack G fired his gun first and Mahogany punched one soon it turned into a fight but you Know Carter Reynolds never comes without knives I yank like five of them and check them at all the guys and I almost hit Nash "Chill with the knives man" Nash said "hey there all dead tho" I said yea we all look at Bart "You guys come one step closer I pull the trigger" He said i look at Bri she had tears in her eyes..
Maggie's pov
In a Flash Shawn and Hayes came I told them what happened and we were currently finding out where they were this house was crazy and you know Shawn decided to be creative and go in the vents lovely I brought a medical Bag cause I heard yelling and guns so yea the bag was heavy the. Shawn came out of a vent and dragged me and Hayes into the vent with him but it was smart we could hear where they were "You guys come one step closer I pull the trigger" we heard in the distance and we finally found the room they were in