01

♣dream♣

"Koko? Kokonoi Hajime!!" Hearing his name, Koko slowly opened his eyes, adjusting to the sudden blinding of lights. After some time, he slowly got used to the brightness, helping him make shift the figure before him. "Finally you're awake." A soft relieved sigh echoed throughout the vast blank plain.

He couldn't move. It was like he was being held down by something. "Who-" Suddenly no sound came out, Kokonoi's eyes widened at realization, he started sweating, his breathing getting heavier each second that passes. The entity started approaching him and it wasn't cautious about Kokonoi either. It was like the strange entity knew him already,

Nothing else was heard aside from the sound of footsteps echoing. The entity was now closing in on Kokonoi as it kneels down just right infront of him, the said entity started changing it's appearance into some silhouette of a person, it wasn't defined either, the distortion and how it blurs when it moves.

This feeling was weird, it was a mixture between curiosity, fear and safety. "Remember, it was never your fault what happened that day.." The silhouette patted his head as it continues "Forgive yourself and move on Hajime.." As the figure finishes, it got up and started walking away. The poor male was stunned, speechless.. He stood up going after the mysterious figure.

But to his dismay, both his arms and legs are now bound in chains , the weird entity stopped. "I'm sorry Hajime, but this is for the best. If you can't learn to forgive yourself, these shackles will forever stay as a reminder of your past." The strange entity turned around as it's details getting finer each step it took.

"Never stray from what makes you happy Hajime." She smiled, tears filling up his eyes. He saw her, the girl he wished day and night to see again. "Just forget about me Hajime, I'm not someone you should dwell on, so please.." Sadness was obvious as she spoke.

He didn't want to lose her, not again. Kokonoi got up again running after her. "AKANE! WAIT!" Struggling to break free, Kokonoi held his hand out, reaching for 'Akane' all she did was sadly smile as she continued to walk away from the white haired male. Her features were now long gone, it turned back into a unrecognizable entity.

Kokonoi felt like he was choking as the darkness engulfs him.

Opening his eyes, he was greeted by the comforting feeling of his bedroom. Slowly sitting up he grabbed a hair elastic, "Why did you come for me..?"  tying his hair into a low bun, yawning he got up. His phone rang the moment he started walking to the bathroom, sighing he went back to grab it.

Placing his phone on the rack by the sink he pressed the green button. "Morning Koko, have you checked your emails yet?" Takeomi's voice "Ckhaven't yet." Kokonoi gagged as he accidentally went in a little too deep with his toothbrush. "Jesus christ, what are you doing, Sucking dick?" Seeing his phone vibrate he clicked the video call request accept, giving Takeomi a clear view of what he's doing.

Spitting out the toothpaste, he glared at Takeomi through the screen before sighing "What's the email you sent me about anyways?" Koko grabbing his face wash and squeezing out it's contents. "Well long story short, some club owner has been trying to reach you if you're interested in buying his club across CHNO in Roponggi." The older man stated, taking his eyes off his laptop for a second to look over to his phone glancing at Kokonoi.

Kokonoi clicked his tongue "Right.. so you're telling me that this same dude who used his men to threaten us to buy his club a few months ago is back." Unamused Kokonoi continued his routine and applied moisturizer to his face.

Takeomi could feel his blood boiling due to Kokonoi's sassy attitude "Look. We can have the place checked out later. Our club has been slow ever since that new joint 'CHNO' 5 minutes away from us opened up." Takeomi groaned lighting up his cigarette in hopes to calm himself down. "I guess we can have it checked out then, I am curious about this club he's been boasting about for the past 6 months."