Martín has a nightmare

It was the middle of the night and María had snuck into Martín's room, so she could stay with him for the night. This usually happens, one of them sneaking into the other's room at night just so that they could be with one another.
Right now, they were both asleep, María facing the wall and Martín facing her back. Unfortunately though, Martín was having a nightmare, a flashback actually, to when he was younger. He began to whimper and shuffle in his sleep until he shot up, breathing heavily. He had a few tears falling down his face, staining his cheeks, and he was sweating a little. He then swallowed hard, but afterwards, he still panted.
His sudden alarmed wake up, woke up María, and as soon as her boyfriend shot up, she did too, resting a comforting hand on his shoulder. She then pulled herself close to him. She then attempted to look him in the eyes as she asked him if he was alright. He gulps and nods his head, shakily. She then cups his cheek, getting him to finally look at her. She then sees the fear in his eyes. She grows very concerned. She then strokes his fringe to the side and wipes away his tears with her soft thumbs. María realises that Martín had a nightmare but knows that it really frightened him. She then pulls him into her chest and lays him down, on top of her. Martín then latches onto her and buries his face into her grey t-shirt, his tears staining it slightly. María then begins to stroke his hair and starts to hush and hum to him, whispering sweet nothings into his ear until he fell back into a peaceful sleep.

Words:294