Izuku Bio

Name: Izuku Dorrance

Age: 28

Height: 6'8

Quirks: Anti-venom, flame breath, Weapon creation, plant control,

Likes: anti-venom, training, fighting, venom( the chemical), killing, his team, sister, family, food, his weapon, experimenting, science, biology, chemistry, cooking, money, fame, strength, being recognized,

Dislikes: family getting hurt, weak people, being weak, heros, police, hero commission, government, rapists, racist people, child abuse, traitors, team getting hurt,

Looks-

QUIRKS INFO:

QUIRKS INFO:

Flame breath: he'll be able to breath fire from his mouth, But it's only strong as a hand flamethrower

Weapon creation: he'll be able to create weapons from anti-venom

Plant control: he's able to control small plants, vines, fruits, and etc. But recently he's been showed to be able to control plants to the level of his ancestor poison ivy.

ABILITIES:

Venom Usage: He utilizes the super-steroid known as Venom to enhance his own physical attributes to superhuman levels, namely his strength, durability, speed, and endurance.

Superhuman Strength: The primary effect of the Venom drug is that it enhances his strength to low superhuman levels depending on how much is injected into him. At the maximum healthy amount he can inject into himself, he is able to lift around 3-4 tons. He is ultimately capable of exceeding this limit and be able to lift over 4 tons, though not without momentarily losing his sanity.Superhuman Speed/Reflexes: His speed and reflexes are also superhuman with Venom, making him able to run, move, and reach beyond the limits of the finest human athlete.

Superhuman Endurance/Stamina/Durability: With the use of Venom, his stamina and endurance are greatly enhanced. His durability is heightened sufficiently to shrug off most blunt force trauma, yet he is not completely bulletproof. He can withstand blows from most superhumans, withstand falls from great heights, and possibly more.

Superhuman Healing: He can also use Venom as a type of medicine that can heal him from most injury, poison, wound, infection, and disease.Abilities

Genius-Level Intellect: He possesses a genius-level intellect and is one of Batman's most intelligent foes.

Eidetic Memory: He has an eidetic memory, which borders on almost total recall. This enables him to memorize virtually anything.Polymath: He is exceptionally knowledgeable in various subjects including various Sciences, History, Geology, Medicine, and several others.Polylingual: He is able to speak fluent Spanish, German, French, Russian, Mandarin, English, Urdu, Farsi, and Latin.

Escapologist: He is surpassed only by Batman, Nightwing, and Mister Miracle in the art of escape and infiltration.

Hand to Hand Combatant: He is a formidable hand to hand combatant, able to hold his own against Batman and Ra's Al Ghul. He is not only a master, but has created several fighting styles. Bane's fighting ability combined with his peak strength and endurance make him a highly formidable and dangerous opponent for any non-meta and many metahuman foes.